The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No, I'm 5'3 and size 12-14, that's because I'm a girls who actually has figure, you're not fat.
If you want you can work out to increase muscle:fat ratio, but if you don't want to don't, just be yourself and don't care about other people being size 6.
Reply 2
Lk
(edited 7 years ago)
Do you have a picture of either yourself or someone with a similar figure?
I dont know what the hell a size 12-16 is. Either way you shouldnt give a flying **** whether you are regarded as 'fat' or not by anyone else, be happy with yourself.
Original post by Maude-sarah
I fat?

A pic would really make it easier to give an accurate answer
Original post by Nimrahk123
No, I'm 5'3 and size 12-14, that's because I'm a girls who actually has figure, you're not fat.

I'm about 5'1" as well, and I wear between 14-16, but I'm fairly busty and I have wide hips - all the women in my family do. You have a figure, it does not mean that you're fat. And if anybody does call you fat, stuff 'em. With a piece of cake in their big mouth.:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How much do you weigh? I can make a better decision on that rather than what size clothing you wear.
if you feel like you're bigger than you want to be, then you should try to make some healthy changes to get to a size you'd be happy at. lots of people have different opinions on what is 'fat', but at the end of the day your personal opinion of yourself is the most important

Spoiler

You're not fat at all!!
Ps Pretty dress 😊
How much do you weigh?

How much do you weigh? A quick BMI calculation can answer that question for you (assuming you aren't muscular)
Theres a pic above.
Original post by 999tigger
Theres a pic above.

I saw it but I'd still prefer to deal with this question quantitatively though, you know what I'm saying?
I know what I think. BMI is a better guide or starting point.
Reply 15
not fat but not skinny either, Perhaps a bit chubby but you look fine anyway
Original post by mariapops
You're not fat at all!!
Ps Pretty dress 😊

Delusional, she's fat. Sorry OP but you're going to need to make a lifestyle change now.
Original post by Maude-sarah
Here's a photo but the dress I was wearing was very floaty and baggy ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470264525.516489.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, OP, I didn't see this pic at first, judging by this photo I think some people would say you were somewhat overweight. I'm sorry.
Original post by Dilzo999
Delusional, she's fat. Sorry OP but you're going to need to make a lifestyle change now.

Come on, she's not fat, she looks pretty young and during puberty, your weight can fluctuate so it's a little rude to assume her fuller figure is due to poor lifestyle choices. I'm not being all PC either because if someone is fat, then I can recognise it and acknowledge that lifestyle changes are due but OP looks healthy to me. If she's eating a balanced diet and doing enough exercise then I don't see why her weight is a problem.
I'm 5'5 size 8 ehhh & you aren't fat btw

Latest

Trending

Trending