The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If you just say the weight, then we can compare v BMI and not dress size.
Imo its obvious what BMI will say.
Original post by mariapops
Come on, she's not fat, she looks pretty young and during puberty, your weight can fluctuate so it's a little rude to assume her fuller figure is due to poor lifestyle choices. I'm not being all PC either because if someone is fat, then I can recognise it and acknowledge that lifestyle changes are due but OP looks healthy to me. If she's eating a balanced diet and doing enough exercise then I don't see why her weight is a problem.

Have some respect and be honest, lying isn't going to make the problem better.
Original post by Dilzo999
Delusional, she's fat. Sorry OP but you're going to need to make a lifestyle change now.

Completely unnecessary!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think you are kind of fat.

inb4 mods

She asked for an opinion, not emotional support.
Original post by mariapops
Come on, she's not fat, she looks pretty young and during puberty, your weight can fluctuate so it's a little rude to assume her fuller figure is due to poor lifestyle choices. I'm not being all PC either because if someone is fat, then I can recognise it and acknowledge that lifestyle changes are due but OP looks healthy to me. If she's eating a balanced diet and doing enough exercise then I don't see why her weight is a problem.

Over weight imo. This type of dress are designed to hide some extra pounds. If she wear some slim type of dress then you surely see that extra fat near her belly.
Original post by Maude-sarah
Kk

1- your not fat
2- it is a very nice dress
3- you should be happy with yourself
4- check your BMI if your still concerned

Luv ya RickyAlways
Original post by physicst
Over weight imo. This type of dress are designed to hide some extra pounds. If she wear some slim type of dress then you surely see that extra fat near her belly.

Neg rep
Reply 27
Definitely fat, but not terribly so, a few months of dieting and you'll be okay. No point avoiding the problem, and everyone above essentially lying isn't helping anything.
You are not fat at all!!
I'm 5ft3 with size 12 clothes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RickmanAlways
Neg rep

don't matter
Although the BMI isnt perfect its still a useful objective measure that people can use to see where on the scale they are.

Latest

Trending

Trending