The Student Room Group

Tarot Card Readings!!

Scroll to see replies

I'll give it a try last time I did this I hit the biggest score of my career at the time so why not give it a try
career, luck and love prospects please
Reply 21
me me me
Reply 22
Original post by homeland.lsw

Disclaimer: if you don't believe in it, don't go posting "ugh it's fake, you're all stoopid hurr durr"........

I won't do that because sometimes I don't think its fake because of the spirit behind it, but I will say it is a great deception and the bible warns against it...

Deuteronomy 18:10-13 There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God,

1 John 4:1-3 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

1 Chronicles 10:13-14 So Saul died for his breach of faith. He broke faith with the Lord in that he did not keep the command of the Lord, and also consulted a medium, seeking guidance. He did not seek guidance from the Lord. Therefore the Lord put him to death and turned the kingdom over to David the son of Jesse.

Isaiah 8:19 And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter,” should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?
Original post by Racoon
I won't do that because sometimes I don't think its fake because of the spirit behind it, but I will say it is a great deception and the bible warns against it...

Deuteronomy 18:10-13 There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God,

1 John 4:1-3 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

1 Chronicles 10:13-14 So Saul died for his breach of faith. He broke faith with the Lord in that he did not keep the command of the Lord, and also consulted a medium, seeking guidance. He did not seek guidance from the Lord. Therefore the Lord put him to death and turned the kingdom over to David the son of Jesse.

Isaiah 8:19 And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter,” should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?

Lol k. Guess I'm the antichrist
Reply 24
Tarot cards have been around for hundred of years, first used by French and Italian noble people to play card games, and since the 18th century used by Mystics and occulists to look into people's futures.

There is a lot of speculation as to whether the whole practice of any kind, be it palm reading or tarot card reading is all fake and used by charlatans, but there is a certain mysticism which fascinates a lot of people, such as me.

I've had a deck of tarot cards for a long time, however only recently started doing readings for other people. Some of whom are actually from here. Anyway as it is the summer and I won't be travelling for another three weeks I thought why not do something :lol:

Anyway post here if you want to have your tarot cards read. It would help if you had a certain question or something you wanted to get out of it.

Disclaimer: if you don't believe in it, don't go posting "ugh it's fake, you're all stoopid hurr durr"

So yeah, I don't expect many to post here lmao but...here we go

image.jpg

Ugh it's the wrong way round

Hi :smile:

I would love to try this out!! :smile:
Can you do mine please!? :smile:
Reply 26
Lol k. Guess I'm the antichrist

No but you do open the door to demonic spirits.
Reply 27
Looks like OP ditched everyone :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending