The Student Room Group

Can you bring own food to vue cinemas?

The prices for food at the cinemas are too much expensive and i want to bring my own food, but would imget told of or even kicked out for brining my own food?

I've tried searching if its allowed and cant find anything
it's never technically allowed but no one is going to do anything about it, just keep it in your pocket/bag before you go in
Lol i bring my own food all the time
Original post by Fireplace123
The prices for food at the cinemas are too much expensive and i want to bring my own food, but would imget told of or even kicked out for brining my own food?

I've tried searching if its allowed and cant find anything

I always buy popcorn from the shop next door, just make sure you don't bring anything hot that smells.
Reply 4
lol you can bring your own food on the sly. do what me and my family do. carry two suspiciously full bags such as backpacks and once your in the cinema pull out ten bags of popcorn and 8 cans of coke :biggrin: just make sure that when you buy the tickets at the counter someone else has the bag
I remember once someone complained about food prices on their Facebook and vue said they d allow cold outside food.
Not allowed but screw Cinemas, so expensive now. Bring your own stuff but don't get caught
Yeah you can just sneak it in a bag n yeah I think they prefer you to buy food there tho but its too expensive.
I put it in my bag and i remember it was searched after the paris attacks , new safety policy or something. The staff member saw my food , winked and let me go lol
Never had a problem
Original post by mkap
lol you can bring your own food on the sly. do what me and my family do. carry two suspiciously full bags such as backpacks and once your in the cinema pull out ten bags of popcorn and 8 cans of coke :biggrin: just make sure that when you buy the tickets at the counter someone else has the bag

Hahaha haha LMAO that's extreme ; i might bring in a fizzy drink :smile:
Easy.

Either stuff your bra (if you're a girl) or crotch (if you're a guy). Big ego boost and you'll get to snack during the film aswell.

Just don't chat anyone up BEFORE the film cause by the time you've eaten your snacks and your bra/crotch has deflated, they'll be disappointed at the shrinkage.
Just bring it in a bag. Every time I go to the cinema I sneak in Mcdonalds, thats just the norm for me now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending