The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL application still under assessment

I applied on the last date 16 June for MSc in Information Security for this September entry and my application is still under assessment. I have got an offer from Warwick should I go for it or still have a chance of getting an acceptance from UCL??
Original post by pvn.sid
I applied on the last date 16 June for MSc in Information Security for this September entry and my application is still under assessment. I have got an offer from Warwick should I go for it or still have a chance of getting an acceptance from UCL??

They take forever. Chances are you'll get an offer
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Trinculo
They take forever. Chances are you'll get an offer

But I have an offer from Warwick for Msc Cyber security and management. There is a deadline for application for campus accommodation. What should I do?
Original post by pvn.sid
But I have an offer from Warwick for Msc Cyber security and management. There is a deadline for application for campus accommodation. What should I do?

Phone up UCL or go in if you live in London. Tell them and they'll possibly tell you they'll try and speed it up. But there's not a lot you can do. early Aug would be considered quite quick by UCL standards
Reply 4
Original post by pvn.sid

If it was me I would phone UCL and explain the situation and see if they can give any idea as to when you would hear something. Also perhaps, depending on what UCL say, speak to Warwick and explain things to them too and see what they say.
Original post by pvn.sid

Did you get an offer from UCL later on?
My portico is also stuck on "Application under Assessment".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending