The Student Room Group

Worried that my brother smokes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by shawtyb
u said in your initial post that you can ONLY smoke crack from tin foil, you are wrong. you smoke it via pipe as the main method

Actually I said 3 methods in my first post, do read properly :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by shawtyb
have you done either substance yourself or are you speaking from a text book cuz i think i know which...

I very much doubt you know anthing on this matter suffice it to say no comment at any rate :rolleyes:
Original post by Napp
I very much doubt you know anthing on this matter suffice it to say no comment at any rate :rolleyes:

for your information, there was a period in my life where i had tried both and hung around with people who was addicted to it so im fairly sure id know more about the practical methods on such a topic.
Reply 63
Original post by shawtyb
for your information, there was a period in my life where i had tried both and hung around with people who was addicted to it so im fairly sure id know more about the practical methods on such a topic.

And i'msure you don't :smile:
Original post by Napp
And i'msure you don't :smile:

and why are you so sure iv never done it before?
annnnd silence
Reply 66
Original post by shawtyb

Actually I was commenting on your assertion that you know more. I withold comment on your drug use, although god only knows why you'd happily post that you've been doing crack...
Original post by Napp
Actually I was commenting on your assertion that you know more. I withold comment on your drug use, although god only knows why you'd happily post that you've but doing crack...

someone who has done something personally will have a better knowledge on the practical side of it as opposed to someone whos a textbook bunny
Original post by shawtyb

No one cares, smoke your crack however you like. :wink:
Original post by dingleberry jam
No one cares, smoke your crack however you like. :wink:

i bet your a virgin
Reply 70
Original post by shawtyb
someone who has done something personally will have a better knowledge on the practical side of it as opposed to someone whos a textbook bunny

Apparently not :rolleyes:
Original post by shawtyb
i bet your a virgin

Good for you.
Original post by Napp

well yea they would. its an obvious one mate
Original post by Napp

an example:
someone in the military who workings in artillery, would have more knowledge on ground based air defence then someone whose not in the military
Reply 74
Original post by Napp

Lol no wonder why your mum thinks your a bit of a prick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Original post by shawtyb
well yea they would. its an obvious one mate

Usually they might however you seem determined to prove that you're an exception to this..?
Original post by Napp
Usually they might however you seem determined to prove that you're an exception to this..?

your literally dumb af.
Reply 77
Original post by shawtyb
an example:
someone in the military who workings in artillery, would have more knowledge on ground based air defence then someone whose not in the military

Only slightly facetious?
Original post by Fish40
Lol no wonder why your mum thinks your a bit of a prick

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ouchy...
Reply 78
Original post by shawtyb
your literally dumb af.

You're*
Original post by Napp
Only slightly facetious?

Oh ouchy...

scared of agreeing to my example because u know its true?
i know nothing about missiles and rapiers yet my partner who is a soldier knows everything about them as he does it daily.
this proves my earlier point

Quick Reply

Latest