The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zeldor711
You have to stay in education until you're 18 (unless you mean an apprenticeship?) Either way you have to retake lang to get a C unfortunately :frown:

U have to stay in education until you're 18? I have friends who aren't doing anything after secondary school so I don't think that is true? Im sure it's up to 16!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
U have to stay in education until you're 18? I have friends who aren't doing anything after secondary school so I don't think that is true? Im sure it's up to 16!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you very much I will not continue my education!! Are you continuing?
For AQA, I'm pretty sure that all of the papers have been marked now:
July 27th:
aqa1.PNG

August 2nd:
Attachment not found

It took them 6 days to mark ~4% of the papers so that's roughly 1.5 days to mark 1% of the papers.
It's been 1.5 days since that tweet so.... that final 1% should have been marked :redface:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dw I'm also very bored 😅
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
A* in physics, A* in french and an A in econ

m8 you've been asking this question for a couple of weeks now calm down

(calculator paper had nothing difficult in it, non calculator was fairly standard as well so i think 134 give or take a mark or two)

What do you think the A* boundary is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
A* in physics, A* in french and an A in econ

m8 you've been asking this question for a couple of weeks now calm down

(calculator paper had nothing difficult in it, non calculator was fairly standard as well so i think 134 give or take a mark or two)

What do you think the A* boundary will be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My top priorities are an A* in maths, and an A* in English language
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheAnon121
What do you think the A* boundary is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

mid to high 160s
highest it's ever been was 169 and that was a decent year (2014 possibly?) so i'd say 164-168
mid to high 160s
highest it's ever been was 169 and that was a decent year (2014 possibly?) so i'd say 164-168

2014 was 164 for an A*, I got 167, so I hope I scraped the boundary haha. You think 2014 was easier than this years paper ?
Original post by TheAnon121
2014 was 164 for an A*, I got 167, so I hope I scraped the boundary haha. You think 2014 was easier than this years paper ?

2014's non calculator was easier, but the calculator was harder than this year's calculator paper so the boundaries should be around the same
that should be an a*, just have to wait a couple of weeks to find out :biggrin:
You guys are talking about As and A*s

I'm just sitting there thinking if I even passed that damn subject.
Original post by sahil19
My top 3 priorities are getting an A* in History, an A in Eng Lang and an A in maths. What is everyone else's top 3 priorities?

A/A* in history, A in English language and an A/A* in Spanish. Quite similar tbh
Original post by sahil19
For the Science's, the English's and German I am AQA. History, Maths and RS, and IT; OCR. Drama is my only Edexcel subject. The science aqa GB's were disgustingly high last year though.

Science AQA GBs were high last year because the exams were piss easy. This year they should be well low compared to last year
Original post by Anmol_.
Science AQA GBs were high last year because the exams were piss easy. This year they should be well low compared to last year

Really? I was thinking the Chemistry ones might be quite high, maybe C2 could be around 51 for the A*
Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I also felt that chemistry was easy this year! Biology was moderate. And don't start me on physics...
(edited 7 years ago)
Nope
nope
nope
nope

defo not looking foward to results day
Original post by slavery
Nope
nope
nope
nope

defo not looking foward to results day

Haha that profile picture made my day XD
Original post by extraordinaire
Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I also felt that chemistry was easy this year! Biology was moderate. And don't start me on physics...

agreed.
Original post by ak143244
You guys are talking about As and A*s

I'm just sitting there thinking if I even passed that damn subject.

I feel the same way bro
20 days to go.

Latest