The Student Room Group

Do most muslims truly save themselves until marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Haven't exactly counted but many.

roughly how many? are you asian and are the people asian too or do you prefer black/white
From my experience at uni the Muslims from UK are more western in values so tend to have sex before marriage. However the ones from India or Arabic countries are more traditional and save it. Seeing as you don't seem to be orthodox I'd say you are more western but don't let religion dictate what you do.
roughly how many? are you asian and are the people asian too or do you prefer black/white

Probably 100+ but really don't know. bare in mind that this is with only 2 guys in stable relationships. I'm of pakistani origin and both of my boyfriends were white.
Probably 100+ but really don't know. bare in mind that this is with only 2 guys in stable relationships. I'm of pakistani origin and both of my boyfriends were white.

hmm so you're single now? also how old are you?
hmm so you're single now? also how old are you?

Well I'm ha img sex with another guy now and he seems like boyfriend material. Lmao why do you want to know my age, you flirting with me (?)
Well I'm ha img sex with another guy now and he seems like boyfriend material. Lmao why do you want to know my age, you flirting with me (?)

ngl I like paki girls :tongue:
ngl I like paki girls :tongue:

Wait, so are you a Muslim guy?
Cant say about the name name sake (whose name only sounds muslim) muslims, but real muslims.. yeah they do save themselves until marriage.
This thread is jokes, hope everyone's using condoms :biggrin:
Wait, so are you a Muslim guy?

maybe, maybe not.

100+?? don't you get tired of it :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by riyadhussain123
100+?? don't you get tired of it :biggrin::biggrin:

Why would I, sex is great
I've been saying the exact same thing to that snake. She commits the biggest sin in islam and hates muslims...so why doesn't she just become an atheist? Lol. Instead of ruining the life of whichever chump gets stuck with her ..she might as well just leave..then write a book about how oppressive our religion is, make some money off it and then generally make the lives of the 1.6BN Muslims that little bit worse. I honest wouldn't mind if she did that.

She made a good point: women would not feel the need to lie about it if there weren't so many double standards. I have left the religion, but before when I was a Muslim I had sex. Wanting to have premarital sex is rarely a strong enough reason for Muslims to leave their religion, as many keep in mind that they can just repent later on. It was many other things about the religion that I disagreed with which made me leave.

But it would do you well to stop playing the victim. I have no intention of writing a book about how much I hate your religion (I don't even hate it, I just think that there are many wrong teachings but am otherwise apathetic). Most former Muslims just go on to try and enjoy their lives as much as possible and don't bother trying to find ways to victimise you, it is actually the Muslim community that makes life difficult for many of us, whether we are in a Muslim majority country or not. Are we the ones threatening to kill you over your faith, and succeeding in killing you? Are we shunning and isolating you?
Original post by Aman7
Everyone is different. You can't just label Muslims like that. Some Muslims believe in sex before marriage is wrong and some probably believe its fine. Exactly the way Christians or Sikhs or Buddhists would have their own belief. So they're not all he same and its a dumb question to ask.

Lol clealy it's not "fine" if it goes against their religion?
Why would I, sex is great

I thought you wanted to proceed to the next stage
I thought you wanted to proceed to the next stage

Huh (?)
Reasons why I say lack of control clearly demonstrated above. All you guys had to do was wait a couple of years lol. Most people get married by 24/25 some get married even earlier during uni. A lot of people regret this type of stuff. Unless you're a complete something beginning with w and ending in e and the middle that rhymes with core. You end up developing serious feelings for your first. Oh well.

So your a virgin because you want to be, out of choice, but my decision to have sex doesn't come from choice but rather from a lack of control ? Lol, sort out your disgusting double standards you shameless hypocrite.

and there we go, calling girls who are confident with their sexuality whores. lord I pity the girl who ends up with someone with such medieval and sexist beliefs.
jeeeez people need to chill on this thread, it's no ones business to judge someone if they had sex before marriage or after marriage. Can people just get along, have some bants instead of offending each other and stop being d****
Huh (?)

I was hoping I could get to know you :biggrin:
I was hoping I could get to know you :biggrin:

cheeky lad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending