The Student Room Group

Can fat people be attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Blue_Mason
I am not a hooping wizard, so you should not judge me.

Haha it's all good man.
Yes because some beauty is subjective and for some people it is not just physical.
Original post by eden3
Yeah I know I just saw your other post lol.

Bigger NBA fan than me??? M8. I don't think so :tongue: But if you're an NBA fan how come you don't post on the NBA thread? We need more people there! :biggrin: If you want to join lol.

I want his ring too though :colonhash:

Original post by Kendrik Lamar
I know this. Like I said, twas a sarcastic rhetorical question, a trap that the OP has evidently fallen for given his response to it

Spoiler

Your comment doesn't make sense though because fat people are less attractive that's just a biological fact.

Whereas in basketball being shorter allows you to get a better arc maximising the surface area the ball passes through, hence the majority of the best NBA sharp shooters being on the smaller side and in guard positions. Bruh come to the NBA thread we'll show you.
I love how only fat women are only being spoken about...

Only muscular guys are attractive to have sex with.

Who's mad?
Original post by eden3
Yeah I know I just saw your other post lol.

Bigger NBA fan than me??? M8. I don't think so :tongue: But if you're an NBA fan how come you don't post on the NBA thread? We need more people there! :biggrin: If you want to join lol.

Link please...
Reply 26
Reply 27
I attended a bbw sex party in Mayfair once but the other men put me off.

I ended up playing bingo with the women after the men left.

Er,so yes. But mainly because they have massive ******** and big *******
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Your comment doesn't make sense though

It makes sense in how it exposes the obvious fault in the OP's presentation of a conventional perception.
Proof: He validates my sense in how he then gets the answer to my question wrong, thus showing that by applying the same faulty simplistic conventional pedestrian perception, he misses the underlying actual truths, as you have clearly indicated here:
in basketball being shorter allows you to get a better arc maximising the surface area the ball passes through, hence the majority of the best NBA sharp shooters being on the smaller side and in guard positions

Now, regarding this:
fat people are less attractive

In limiting the risk of exposing my own personal tastes, let me just shorten my response by saying I know for a fact that your opinion in this is not absolute to all. Nuff said!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by bethwalker85
It depends what you class as fat... I think plus size models are attractive but consider some of them average. Ashley Graham for example, is considered plus size but I don't see her as fat and I think she's very attractive.

Her BMI is borderline obese
Original post by xobeauty

Who's mad?

Good point. Guys have it a bit easier.

I was talking about overweight people generally.
Well they are said to make better mothers / fathers.
I can find some overweight guys attractive if they've got a pretty face, like obese I don't think I could be attracted to them.
Original post by xobeauty

Who's mad?

I take it most of the posts were made by straight men so it is of no surprise that fat women are being discussed.
no. Just no.
I dont think fat was ever considered unattractive. Unless someone is really obese or has a medical condition.. then it does look unhealthy.
Original post by Blue_Mason
Have you ever found a fat person to be attractive?

yes ofc! that's like saying are skinny/bone-y people attractive (I dont have anything agaisnt them) :L
Reply 37
Depends on your definition of 'fat' though, thats the problem we all have here.

I don't even know what I would classify Adele as but she is definitely a bigger girl with a pretty face. She dresses well for her size so yes I guess she is someone I would consider as attractive. Same definitely goes for Ashley Greene, shes stunning and pulls of her size really well.
And in the non-celeb world I have 2 overweight friends who I would classify as attractive and one of my dads cousins is quite large but has a pretty and slim blonde wife and its for the same reasons - he may have a large belly but he has a handsome face, a huge amount of confidence and could charm the skin of a snake!

so yes, if you make the most of yourself, dress well, be confident and happy theres no reason as to why overweight people cannot be considered attractive..... HAVING SAID ALL THAT I do still firmly believe that every attractive overweight person would still look waaaay better if they lost the weight (and just go down to a healthy weight of course, too skinny won't work)
Reply 38
Original post by 2016_GCSE
Well they are said to make better mothers / fathers.

really... why?
Reply 39
I usually prefer slightly larger guys. I probably wouldn't go for someone seriously overweight, like obese American level, but I've dated bigger guys.

Quick Reply

Latest