The Student Room Group

French Muslims refuse to bury terrorists

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Cap.Henry Avery
There probably just trying to get the French public on side by refusing to bury a man who slit an elderly priests throat.
That's one funeral that may have attracted a modicum of negative publicity - and even the odd protestor.
Very good statement by French Muslims :smile:

Credit to the community :biggrin:
Original post by Zayn is Bae
This posts shows a lack of understanding of Islamic conventions. A funeral is integral for all Muslims, one attended by many people is believed to give you a greater chance of reaching heaven. By showing terrorists that they'll be denied this, it can, in theory, act as a deterrent. But hey, why let facts cloud your anti-Muslim agenda?

No, no. What you're showing is a fundamental lack of understanding of terrorist conventions.

If you believe that the Violent Terror Islam isn't the "Real" Islam, because the adherents are all into violence and doing stuff that Real Muslims don't do - then why should radicalised violent Muslims give a stuff about funerary arrangements?

If you're ready to throw away the bits of religion that say "don't kill people", do you really think that the bits about how you get buried are going to press to heavy on your mind as you pick up a gun or strap on a suicide vest?
Original post by 1010marina
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/muslims-refuse-bury-priest-killer-kermiche-084800579.html

Muslims from the French community near where the priest was murdered this week are saying they refuse to bury one of the terrorists.

What do we think of this? Is it right to refuse terrorists a burial the way they want?

I think this is fantastic.

It is fantastic, they are sub human idiots these terrorists.

The only decent thing to do with their bodies is to blend them into slurry and fertilise the soil.

It will be their only positive contribution to the world.

Posted from TSR Mobile
People should be allowed to choose how they are to be buried/cremated or whatever they want
Reply 25
Personally i'd say Gibbeting would be more effective but baby steps right?
Original post by 1010marina
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/muslims-refuse-bury-priest-killer-kermiche-084800579.html

Muslims from the French community near where the priest was murdered this week are saying they refuse to bury one of the terrorists.

What do we think of this? Is it right to refuse terrorists a burial the way they want?

I think this is fantastic.

tbh i think they should be made into dog food :h:
Original post by oShahpo
I would prefer feeding them to whatever fascinating creature you have on your profile picture.

LMAO, what on Earth is that thing
Original post by mercuryman
LMAO, what on Earth is that thing

image.png
This is good :smile:
Original post by TelAviv

Spoiler

cute
A religious leader, be it a priest, vicar, imam, rabbi or of another faith, should be able to refuse to conduct a funeral for someone who has murdered others. So those who refused have my support.
Original post by Mandem67
People should be allowed to choose how they are to be buried/cremated or whatever they want

People should be able to live their lives without being killed in the name of religion. I'm sorry but corpses have no human rights, and neither frankly should mass murderers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending