The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside September 2016 Starters Mega-Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi im danielle il be studying civil engineering :smile: iv got my accomodation in central halls apartment 58!
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 141
Original post by daniellebe
Hi im danielle il be studying civil engineering :smile: iv got my accomodation in central halls apartment 58!

I'm flat 55 so we're close! :smile:
Original post by Soph97
I'm flat 55 so we're close! :smile:

Aww brill! Is it your first year?
Original post by Soph97
Hey! Are you in any of the freshers groups or chats on Facebook? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I've just requested to join a couple, hopefully i'll be able to find some more people doing the same course. Are the groups just for people staying in halls though? Im from Newcastle so just going to be staying at home.
Reply 144
What course are you doing? And no, they're not! There's a few for different things, if you find me or my posts it's Sophie Moffatt :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any chance any of you will be in house 4 parkside west next year? Long shot I know :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi I am also studying that course and I'm staying in central halls too
Reply 147
Original post by Smulligan16
Hi I am also studying that course and I'm staying in central halls too

Hey! Which course and which flat? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am!
Reply 149

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Soph97

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sports therapy and rehabilitation and staying in apartment 4
Is anyone going to be staying in linthorpe halls?
Original post by daniellee0
Is anyone going to be staying in linthorpe halls?

hey I'll be staying in linthorpe halls
Original post by youngerbg20
hey I'll be staying in linthorpe halls

Are you first year as well? Have you already got your room and things sorted? :smile:
Are you first year as well? Have you already got your room and things sorted? :smile:

yeah am going to be in first year, and yeah i already paid the deposit for the room. I'll be staying in room 4 flat 1J. Are you planning to stay there as well? :smile:
yeah am going to be in first year, and yeah i already paid the deposit for the room. I'll be staying in room 4 flat 1J. Are you planning to stay there as well? :smile:

Ah nice! Yeah I'm paying deposit / sorting out paper work etc tomorrow. Do you know any of your flat mates? I've asked if I can be put with other first years
Ah nice! Yeah I'm paying deposit / sorting out paper work etc tomorrow. Do you know any of your flat mates? I've asked if I can be put with other first years

thats great :smile:, so glad i met someone who's staying at Linthorpe. unfortunately no i don't know any of my flat mates, i was looking at the Facebook group page but there's was only 4 people in the group. and yeah i also asked for the same thing.
thats great :smile:, so glad i met someone who's staying at Linthorpe. unfortunately no i don't know any of my flat mates, i was looking at the Facebook group page but there's was only 4 people in the group. and yeah i also asked for the same thing.

Have you paid your security deposit yet? Also do you know when you can move in etc?
Have you paid your security deposit yet? Also do you know when you can move in etc?

no i haven't yet. i move in September 17th
no i haven't yet. i move in September 17th

I'm in room 5 flat 3k :smile: have you handed in the tenancy agreement?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending