I'm fed up of seeing Ask Me Anything threads - AMA

Title says it all. Ask me anything. :biggrin:
Is this a good question?
Original post by New_Frontiers
Is this a good question?

Not really - there's jothing for me to expand on. :redface:
Original post by KaptainCliff

What is your 3rd favourite insect? Explain with detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. Bonus mark awarded if you can put a in a reference to the film "Marley and Me". [7 marks]
:wink:

Spoiler

Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

nah lol I think I'm past my sell by date
*checks label*
hoooooooooly shet
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
nah lol I think I'm past my sell by date
*checks label*
hoooooooooly shet

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

Spoiler

LOL PRSOMLOL

Spoiler

Reply 8
Is this what TSR has reduced itself to?
Because who doesn't love jestful irony?

:facepalm2:
What is your 3rd favourite insect? Explain with detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. Bonus mark awarded if you can put a in a reference to the film "Marley and Me". [7 marks]
:wink:

I don't really like any insects, but if a gun was at my head, I'd choose the caterpillar. I enjoy their colouration and the way they mature into butterflies. Fun fact; there was a butterfly in the film Marley and Me, just over Owen Wilson's shoulder in a scene.
Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

Not a question, but I shall respond anyway. I'd hope it was interpreted as a joke, rather hypocrisy. Meh well, I laughed at your GIF anyway. I don't recognise which film Hugh Laurie is in though in your GIF.
Original post by M14B

To be honest, TSR has been at this all time low for a while. Think of me as the glacé cherry on the rather large cream cake. Enjoy.
I don't really like any insects, but if a gun was at my head, I'd choose the caterpillar. I enjoy their colouration and the way they mature into butterflies. Fun fact; there was a butterfly in the film Marley and Me, just over Owen Wilson's shoulder in a scene.

Ooh, someone went for the bonus mark :awesome:
I think I will give you 6.876/7 due to the only criticism I have is the lack of detail.
Points I admired: the reference ofc :mmm:, use of SPAG, vocabulary and I have to say, by far, you are the best in terms of replies to my AMA threads
#respect Monsieur!

Original post by M14B

Spoiler

Ooh, someone went for the bonus mark :awesome:
I think I will give you 6.876/7 due to the only criticism I have is the lack of detail.
Points I admired: the reference ofc :mmm:, use of SPAG, vocabulary and I have to say, by far, you are the best in terms of replies to my AMA threads
#respect Monsieur!

Spoiler

Why thank you. I appreciate your feedback. I shed a few tears when I realised I fell short of full marks by a mere 0.124 marks, but life goes on.

Yeah, TSR died when the exams finished. Maybe it'll breathe life again in 9 months when the frenzy of revision starts for the next academic year?

Quick Reply

Latest