The Student Room Group

How do you plan to celebrate your exam results?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alisaurus Cats
Whether it's a party with your friends, holiday with your family or just chilling - how do you plan to celebrate your exam results?
:yay::party2::jumphug:
This is a golden thread. Join in with this discussion before 26 August 2016 to be in with a chance of winning an iPad air 2

Other golden threads:

Spoiler

yeah no idea about that cuz i m scared to death fr my results:frown::cry:
Original post by SeanFM
@She-Ra just to let you know, you're copy and pasting 'cannot wish to dish' in each thread :redface: I know these things are a pain. :getmecoat:

My celebrations happened after each exam in the form of pizza takeaways and fifa sessions with the lads. There wasn't a huge amount to celebrate on the actual day :lol: I was working on it funnily enough and had to skip a breakfast meeting with friends to work out what my results meant, what a shame.

yay you're back from your holiday :biggrin:
Original post by Roman hang Limbu
Not to brag or anything but I have meal with my family everyday lol.

yh same but not everyone can be that privileged
playing csgo
In an ideal world, I'd love to go out for a meal with my family, but I'll probably just relax and cry with relief at home (provided that I achieve my desired grades)!
Original post by fefssdf
yh same but not everyone can be that privileged

Very true.
Out for a meal on Thursday regardless. Though I am meeting up with friends on the Monday after.. so getting absolutely smashed maybe.
either shitloads of pizza and have a movie marathon

or

everyone can come to my funeral on the 25/26th of august (details will be provided later on )
My place wanted me to work on results day, like get my results in the morning and work in the afternoon. Hell nah! It takes about 40 minutes to get to my college so my friend's mum is taking us all and we're staying for a while to talk to people and teachers about it. Hopefully as well my brother will be back from sea (he's in the merchant navy) so we might go out as a family as well.
I have a driving lesson on results day... if it goes badly, look out on the road guys 😂
That night I'll either get a huge takeaway to eat on the sofa chugging vodka/champagne, depending on how it goes...
Original post by Kobisha

or

everyone can come to my funeral on the 25/26th of august (details will be provided later on )

Would the funeral have free pizzas too?
Depending on the results...

If Ok - will go out with my bestie and chill

If Good - will go out with my bestie, chill, have lunch, spend some money, then play video games when I get back.

If Bad - Will go home cry for a few days and then try and figure out what to do next.

If UGLY - FML...Again :frown::frown:

Spoiler

Original post by Kobisha

or

I'm with you on that one. Grades atm determine a lot...
Reply 53
hahaaahahaCelebration?

Really though, buy alcohol/chocolate/whatever in advance. It works as a celebration, or for some, a consolation...
I will go to France with my friend !

Well I will go either way . I'll just be happier if I pass .
With a noose and a chair
i dont really know myself because if i get good grades my mum and dad surprise me with something, it's pretty much a family tradition if you do well you are surprised in some way, all i know is that one way i will celebrate is by having a nap because i may think the stress is over but it is just starting because of 6th form.
Downing an entire bottle of vodka in one go
Reply 58
hoping this year will be better than last considering I worked so much harder to get to uni. I will be going for a meal with my family and just making the most of the time with them before I leave (hopefully!). Also been promised a generous reward if I do well that I'll have to try my hardest to save and not spend all at once! :h: I'm just hoping I at least get my insurance so I don't have to bother with clearing so I can relax a little on the day and that track works fine!
I'll read the results, be like 'Yay, I got straight A's...' Then I will run to my room and cry because A levels will be 2 weeks away

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending