The Student Room Group

Third eye

So I came across a guy on social media who's very spiritual and believes we have a third eye, it seemed interesting so I messaged him asking about the third eye and what it means. He explained to me what it was and I just thought nah that's not true, it's illogical. I told him what I thought and he asked me if I've ever had a dream that felt real and told me to explain some of the dreams I've been having. I told him that I've recently been having some very weird dreams that are all similar about being followed or chased through a dark woods by a man with dark hair. He then asked me if I had any leaking taps or any sort of leak in my house and I said yeah the tap in my bathroom has a tiny leak in it. When I told him about the leak he was acting really scared and shocked and was like 'I don't wanna scare you' I was like wtf. He then told me that the thing following me in my dreams is something spiritual in my real life that is following me and it's scaring me, hence why I'm running away from it in my dream. The guy also thinks that I've already seen this 'demon' in the real world so he was asking me if ever seen a ghost or whatever, so I told him when I was 11 I saw a hooded shadow walking up and down the hallway in my house. I told him this and he said that this shadow figure I saw is the thing following me in my dream but because it's my dream it appears as a man because the 'third eye' is able to see much more clearer. The whole thing was so weird and I thought at first maybe he's having me on but he did seem genuine, what do you guys think? should I believe this guy or should I just forget about it? also do you think the third eye is actually a thing?
Personally I wouldn't trust anyone who gets scared of leaky taps
It sounds really interesting tbh. I kind of think that dreams are symbolic
Original post by sadixx
So I came across a guy on social media who's very spiritual and believes we have a third eye, it seemed interesting so I messaged him asking about the third eye and what it means. He explained to me what it was and I just thought nah that's not true, it's illogical. I told him what I thought and he asked me if I've ever had a dream that felt real and told me to explain some of the dreams I've been having. I told him that I've recently been having some very weird dreams that are all similar about being followed or chased through a dark woods by a man with dark hair. He then asked me if I had any leaking taps or any sort of leak in my house and I said yeah the tap in my bathroom has a tiny leak in it. When I told him about the leak he was acting really scared and shocked and was like 'I don't wanna scare you' I was like wtf. He then told me that the thing following me in my dreams is something spiritual in my real life that is following me and it's scaring me, hence why I'm running away from it in my dream. The guy also thinks that I've already seen this 'demon' in the real world so he was asking me if ever seen a ghost or whatever, so I told him when I was 11 I saw a hooded shadow walking up and down the hallway in my house. I told him this and he said that this shadow figure I saw is the thing following me in my dream but because it's my dream it appears as a man because the 'third eye' is able to see much more clearer. The whole thing was so weird and I thought at first maybe he's having me on but he did seem genuine, what do you guys think? should I believe this guy or should I just forget about it? also do you think the third eye is actually a thing?

I've heard of something called shadow people but I don't believe it anymore.
personally, i think that there are just somethings that science cant explain, some things that are more 'mystic' in their nature. they are wrongly grouped into 'pseudo science' or 'baloney'. but there is certainly something to them. just give it more thought before just disregarding it as 'baloney'.
Reply 5
I didn't actually say it was a ghost I said it was a shadow because I wasn't sure what it was
Reply 6
hahaa a fly, it was a really big shadow
Quick get your tinfoil hat on before The lizard government can intercept our brainwaves, but not before we stop drinking the water as it has government control drugs in it.
The only person I knew with a third eye was Tien shin, I believe in that
Reply 9
I don't think it was a fly :/
Reply 10
Hahahaha perhaps :/
Can we get some paragraphs in here?!
Reply 12
Original post by 34908seikj
Can we get some paragraphs in here?!

😂😂 it was supposed to have paragraphs, not sure where they went
Yeah third eyes are real, part of the 7 chakras
, everyone has it. U can meditate and unlock it.. Lookup it in Hindusim or Tibetan monks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending