The Student Room Group

I just created an AMA, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I’ve got three boys, aged nine, six and three and they love what I do. When I get home from filming all I want is a cup of tea and a bubble bath, and all they want to do in show me the ants they’ve collected. Part of me thinks "brilliant", because that’s how I was, and the other half thinks they’ve got to get a normal job. The other day, we couldn’t find Huckleberry [Bear’s youngest child] for about an hour. We searched everywhere and then we went outside and heard this little squeak coming from a tree and about 50 foot up, right at the top, we saw his tiny little face poking through the leaves. We took a picture of him grinning, and then we were like, “Er... don’t panic”. Another time, the kids were watching television and a promo for Born Survivor came on. In it I was jumping around and stuff and at the end of it my children turned to me and said “Papa, what were you thinking?!”

- an extract from the book I'm currently not writing. I hope this answers your question.
Reply 21
Original post by fefssdf
What inspired you to create this thread

Guess.
Original post by mediaya
Because i seen u before and you didnt seems like a 24 at all, more like and alevel student :lol:
And no

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cause he probably is :dry: remember he got banned from TSR :rofl:

He's doing this for attention and for a bit of fun :colonhash:

Posted from OtherWorld
Reply 23
Original post by mediaya
Because i seen u before and you didnt seems like a 24 at all, more like and alevel student :lol:
And no

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well to set the record straight, since you seem confused: I'm 33 year old Nigerian prince, and I have a business opportunity that you may be interested. To show me that you're interested please send me £1000 I promise you this isn't a scam.
how far away are the stars?
Reply 25
Original post by mr T 999
Cause he probably is :dry: remember he got banned from TSR :rofl:

He's doing this for attention and for a bit of fun :colonhash:

Posted from OtherWorld

Or you know, pointing out how 'chat' is currently full of *****y AMAs...
Original post by 34908seikj
Well to set the record straight, since you seem confused: I'm 33 year old Nigerian prince, and I have a business opportunity that you may be interested. To show me that you're interested please send me £1000 I promise you this isn't a scam.

Lol :lol:
I'll ask princessbo$$ if thats real, someone tag her please :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by sleepysnooze
how far away are the stars?

Well that's a trick question. It's relative. It's all dependant on how far you hold your phone away from your face.
Reply 28
Original post by mediaya
Lol :lol:
I'll ask princessbo$$ if thats real, someone tag her please :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

She will attest to the fact I'm a Nigerian prince.
I don't know why 'were' asking her - I have no idea who 'she' is!
@PrincessBO$$
(edited 7 years ago)
Well that's a trick question. It's relative. It's all dependant on how far you hold your phone away from your face.

what's your opinion of stein's gate then? I've never watched it but I've heard good things
Reply 30
what's your opinion of stein's gate then? I've never watched it but I've heard good things

el psy congroo~
I accidentally the whole thing. What do?
el psy congroo~

is that SG's "over 9000"?
Hi my name is Sergio, you can ask me anything you want.
Why is your name Sergio? Why can't it be Barry Scott?
Reply 34
Original post by hamza772000
Why is your name Sergio? Why can't it be Barry Scott?

What a coincidence, I have a quadruple barrelled middle name; Sergio gazza Barry bartholomew Scott. How did you guess?

When I was a child my mother originally named me Desmond, but she changed her mind - life works in mysterious ways, man.
Reply 35
You need to put it then ossilate it in and out until

Hope that helps.
Reply 36
is that SG's "over 9000"?

Wouldn't you like to know.
What a coincidence, I have a quadruple barrelled middle name; Sergio gazza Barry bartholomew Scott. How did you guess?

When I was a child my mother originally named me Desmond, but she changed her mind - life works in mysterious ways, man.
Doesn't matter if you have a demented name, if your name isn't "Barry Scott" then it isn't. Period.

I didn't ask you what your mother originally named you, I don't give a living rabbit dropping.
Wouldn't you like to know.

yeah I would?
Reply 39
Original post by hamza772000
Doesn't matter if you have a demented name, if your name isn't "Barry Scott" then it isn't. Period.

I didn't ask you what your mother originally named you, I don't give a living rabbit dropping.

No but my point was, if you read my name out loud it actual sounds like Barry Scott, mental right?!

Quick Reply

Latest