The Student Room Group

I just created an AMA, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 34908seikj
Well to set the record straight, since you seem confused: I'm 33 year old Nigerian prince, and I have a business opportunity that you may be interested. To show me that you're interested please send me £1000 I promise you this isn't a scam.

He is a white boy :biggrin: @mr T 999 dont listen to his BS
Reply 41
Original post by sleepysnooze
yeah I would?

It's has no meaning; a reflection of life.
Hi my name is Sergio, you can ask me anything you want.

What is your 2nd least favourite cheese? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. Bonus marks will be awarded for a reference to liquid nitrogen. [8 marks]
Reply 43
Original post by PrincessBO$$

I really thought I could count on you. I'm genuinely disappointed - I don't even know who you are anymore.
Reply 44
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
What is your 2nd least favourite cheese? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. Bonus marks will be awarded for a reference to liquid nitrogen. [8 marks]

Going out now but I shall do this when I get home.
No but my point was, if you read my name out loud it actual sounds like Barry Scott, mental right?!
It does not. Stop trying to say your Barry Scott, because you are not! :biggrin: Now was this thread your "Bang of the week"?
Going out now but I shall do this when I get home.

u legend u :awesome:
I await your full-marked answer :holmes:

Spoiler

Original post by hamza772000
It does not. Stop trying to say your Barry Scott, because you are not! :biggrin: Now was this thread your "Bang of the week"?

Thanks for confirming guys :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
New phone, who dis?

It's ya gurl Kim Kardashian. I see how it is :colonhash:
Original post by mediaya
Thanks for confirming guys :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Confirming what? :tongue:
I really thought I could count on you. I'm genuinely disappointed - I don't even know who you are anymore.

Original post by saraxh
x
Since this thread is dead now, I'll just say it here, Thanks for the rep :biggrin: I don't know why anyone would rep that post tbh, was it accidental? :mmm:
Confirming what? :tongue:

That i am not the only one thinking he is lying :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Since this thread is dead now, I'll just say it here, Thanks for the rep :biggrin: I don't know why anyone would rep that post tbh, was it accidental? :mmm:

Either way you're welcome
Original post by mediaya
That i am not the only one thinking he is lying :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol, it was pretty obvious he was lying, I mean he has nothing better to do.....:mmm: @34908seikjRight, Barry? :teehee:
Original post by saraxh
Either way you're welcome
So it was accidental? :tongue:
lol, it was pretty obvious he was lying, I mean he has nothing better to do.....:mmm: @34908seikjRight, Barry? :teehee:

Hehe :tongue:
Doesn't matter if you have a demented name, if your name isn't "Barry Scott" then it isn't. Period.

I didn't ask you what your mother originally named you, I don't give a living rabbit dropping.

your actually savage:redface: hamza:biggrin::wink:
your actually savage:redface: hamza:biggrin::wink:
I don't think so tbh :tongue: I don't wanna be savage......Savage=Not cool. Barry Scott=:cool: Me=Well....Perry the platypus..:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest