The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
So your not in to politics then??

Posted from OtherWorld

Haha Not really... But i dont wanna go coz i'd have to find the thread :colonhash: n am on the app, n am a bit tired.... Well REALLY tired :frown: lol n i dont wanna go on the laptop :tongue:
Maybe i would go if u could link it to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
The answer is...

Spoiler

Posted from OtherWorld

Aaaaaah that makss sense lol, very good explanation :awesome::awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RickmanAlways
Im in wood waiting for Matt to finish using the scroll saw :colonhash:

:lolwut:..... Erm.... Okay! :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Haha Not really... But i dont wanna go coz i'd have to find the thread :colonhash: n am on the app, n am a bit tired.... Well REALLY tired :frown: lol n i dont wanna go on the laptop :tongue:
Maybe i would go if u could link it to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can access it from the app. Just go to forums click on debates and current affairs, then click on model house of Commons and your there :h:

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by mediaya
:lolwut:..... Erm.... Okay! :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im making a box :smile:
You can access it from the app. Just go to forums click on debates and current affairs, then click on model house of Commons and your there :h:

Posted from OtherWorld

I know:colonhash: but which thread, there are 1000s.....so and its pretty boring tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im making a box :smile:

For....?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I know:colonhash: but which thread, there are 1000s.....so and its pretty boring tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just go to this thread (B1028 British insecurity bills 2016) thats the last thread cabbage was active in.

Posted from OtherWorld
Just go to this thread (B1028 British insecurity bills 2016) thats the last thread cabbage was active in.

Posted from OtherWorld

Oh thanks :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from OtherWorld

I went read his post....lol
Its pretty boring tbh
Are u acc interesred in that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I went read his post....lol
Its pretty boring tbh
Are u acc interesred in that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut: Wow you actually went over there and read his post :erm: You must be really bored then huh?

Nah I'm not interested in politics never have and never will be. Even do there's a lot of crossovers with my degree.

Posted from OtherWorld

Its one of the tasks i have to do to for this particular subject -if i get good grades i can take SES(sort of like the fire department but helps with things natural disasters)

Posted from OtherWorld

Thanks in the thread i made you were the only person that didnt diss me for not knowing the british equivalents :smile:
:lolwut: Wow you actually went over there and read his post :erm: You must be really bored then huh?

Nah I'm not interested in politics never have and never will be. Even do there's a lot of crossovers with my degree.

Posted from OtherWorld

Could say that lol....but am trynna not fall asleep so i get myself busy :yep:

:five:I am not either lol, its sooo boring :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its one of the tasks i have to do to for this particular subject -if i get good grades i can take SES(sort of like the fire department but helps with things natural disasters)

Thanks in the thread i made you were the only person that didnt diss me for not knowing the british equivalents :smile:

Yeah now worries :top: that's because the others were not aware that your Australian like I did. If they knew they might have not made those comments :wink:

Posted from OtherWorld

Wait, where do u live?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah now worries :top: that's because the others were not aware that your Australian like I did. If they knew they might have not made those comments :wink:

Posted from OtherWorld

Perhaps but even after i told them and added the equivilants they still were being diks

Original post by mediaya
Wait, where do u live?

Posted from TSR Mobile

G'day Mate

Im australian..
Perhaps but even after i told them and added the equivilants they still were being diks

G'day Mate

Im australian..

Awesome! Really? Are u born there then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

G'day Mate

Im australian..

Well what did you expect TSR is crawling with immature, arrogant and snobby people who look down on others. All you can do is ignore them :yep: don't even bother replying back to them and add more ammo to the fire. :smile:

Posted from OtherWorld
Well what did you expect TSR is crawling with immature, arrogant and snobby people who look down on others. All you can do is ignore them :yep: don't even bother replying back to them and add more ammo to the fire. :smile:

Posted from OtherWorld

:top: well said T :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:colone: gd nite :tongue:

Latest