The Student Room Group

Does this make me 'easy'?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trustmeimlying1
Spoken from a woman who knows best on this topic.

You'd be surprised. :h:
Sex is nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. It's normal and human to need to get yoself some.

The obsession with female chastity, particularly in a religious context, is disturbing. Honey, you're not a piece of meat or some man's object. If you have sex a few times you aren't spoiled, devalued, "easy", whatever you want to say. If anything, it'll probably just make you a better partner when you eventually find The One.

Anyone who insults you is either jealous because you've had sex with a couple of guys but not him (so he's below your standards and insulted), brainwashed with religion or if it's a girl then she ain't as pretty as you and can't get that guy you nailed.

Never, ever feel bad for indulging yourself. You were safe, you had a good time, don't regret it because other people are sore about it. Enjoy your life
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 23 year-old girl who's single, and there is a guy i've hooked up with a few times.

Neither of us wanted a long-distance relationship, but we were attracted to each other, so we agreed to casually see each other a little.

We both wanted to do it, and both of us were single, but when I told a couple of friends, they were a little judgmental.

One of them said behind my back that she didn't know I was 'like that' and said I shouldn't 'give men whatever they want'. etc.

I have been with less than 5 guys, and 2 of them were long-term relationships.

We have used protection, have both been single and I don't think we are harming anybody.

Is there anything wrong with what I'm doing? I feel like there is some kind of taboo attached to women admitting they want to have sex, and to doing it with someone they aren't in a relationship with.

No, there's nothing wrong with it. Your friends opinions are influenced too much on stigma.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Your friends are either jealous or pathetically prude

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Girls are often the worst 'slut shamers' it would seem

it is true most guys just want in unless it's a betrayal against the bro code but women don't have the same reason so spite and jealousy are very often the most common emotions in this situation
There's nothing to be jealous about, I don't see why people are saying your friends are jealous.
I think they were just a bit surprise. The fact that you usually have sex is when you're in a relationship, now you're suddenly just casually hooking up with a guy is a bit of a surprise.
Lol wtf you are an adult do whatever you want lol. Idk why your friends care.
Reply 27
I'm a 23 year-old girl who's single, and there is a guy i've hooked up with a few times.

Neither of us wanted a long-distance relationship, but we were attracted to each other, so we agreed to casually see each other a little.

We both wanted to do it, and both of us were single, but when I told a couple of friends, they were a little judgmental.

One of them said behind my back that she didn't know I was 'like that' and said I shouldn't 'give men whatever they want'. etc.

I have been with less than 5 guys, and 2 of them were long-term relationships.

We have used protection, have both been single and I don't think we are harming anybody.

Is there anything wrong with what I'm doing? I feel like there is some kind of taboo attached to women admitting they want to have sex, and to doing it with someone they aren't in a relationship with.

Typical women.

Always want to be treated equal and all, but they are their own worst enemies, judge each other harsher than men, etc.

No, you are not easy, and even if you were, so what? Most guys are "easy", what's wrong with easy?

If they want to judge you and be *****y friends, well maybe you need different friends.
Reply 28
There's nothing to be jealous about, I don't see why people are saying your friends are jealous.
I think they were just a bit surprise. The fact that you usually have sex is when you're in a relationship, now you're suddenly just casually hooking up with a guy is a bit of a surprise.

What is the need to be anon here?
Reply 29
Are they really your friends if they're ****ging you off?? There's nothing wrong with doing what you want to do. Don't knock it til you've tried it👍🏼👍🏼
Reply 30
Original post by uglyslut
yeah ur being an easy **** letting him use u he doesnt care about u he just wants sex

:troll:
thanks so much for all of the replies ! xx
i used to have a friend or two who i had a strictly 'friends with benefits' relationship
If that's easy, I'm ****ing beginner mode. Your friends sound like judgemental ********s

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending