The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fefssdf
absolutely terrified as the 18th is now less than 2 weeks away

:console: :console: :lovehug:
I am sure you'll be fine :yep: even though I can't tell you to stop stressing because I know it won't work anyway :lol: but I'll cross my fingers for you, I wish you all the best :grouphugs:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:console: :console: :lovehug:
I am sure you'll be fine :yep: even though I can't tell you to stop stressing because I know it won't work anyway :lol: but I'll cross my fingers for you, I wish you all the best :grouphugs:

thanks dude ! are you waiting on results also ?
Original post by fefssdf

A-level results.... am scared like s*** :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by raman_17

yh man ... this is literally the worst feeling ever like for once grades actually mean something more than letters on a sheet of paper
Original post by fefssdf
yh man ... this is literally the worst feeling ever like for once grades actually mean something more than letters on a sheet of paper

soo true! especially if 3 letters are gonna get u to uni or not!!!! :shock:
soo true! especially if 3 letters are gonna get u to uni or not!!!! :shock:

yep the stakes are SOOOO high
Original post by fefssdf
yep the stakes are SOOOO high

yh family, friends, society will also apply added pressure to get the grades!! the stakes are very high indeed!! :K:

what A-levels??
yh family, friends, society will also apply added pressure to get the grades!! the stakes are very high indeed!! :K:

what A-levels??

Yeh so awkward when your cousins, uncles, aunties ect visit and as k' what uni are you going to ' and you tell them your firm and then they assume that is where your going meaning I will have to explain myself if I end up going somewhere else and also awkward when anything related to your firm choice means your parents mention it like some professor from your firm is on the news and your dad is like ' oh nottingham uni oh isn't that where you're going ' just to make you even more stressed .... I'm doing english lang, maths, and psychology... wanna do maths at either nottingham ( firm ) or manchester ( insurance ) like i don't care what one i just dont wanna be in clearing cause i haven't seen anywhere that looks any good lol
Original post by fefssdf

I'm a girl :mmm:
And I'm waiting for results too indeed, but it's for entrance examinations :3

Aww :console: you're gonna be fine too ! What do you want to study at uni ?
Just bought another party dress - it's like a minty blue with lace and almost a grecian style fit with two big bits of material going over the shoulders. Downside is, it was clearly made for someone with a FAR bigger bust than I. :cry2: Soooo... going to pull up the straps to make it less loose over the boobs and I'll have to get a stick on bra for it so that you can't see my nipples:huff:
Original post by fefssdf
Yeh so awkward when your cousins, uncles, aunties ect visit and as k' what uni are you going to ' and you tell them your firm and then they assume that is where your going meaning I will have to explain myself if I end up going somewhere else and also awkward when anything related to your firm choice means your parents mention it like some professor from your firm is on the news and your dad is like ' oh nottingham uni oh isn't that where you're going ' just to make you even more stressed .... I'm doing english lang, maths, and psychology... wanna do maths at either nottingham ( firm ) or manchester ( insurance ) like i don't care what one i just dont wanna be in clearing cause i haven't seen anywhere that looks any good lol

wow that was loooooooong!! :biggrin: but yh agree with everything :biggrin: I just wanna go to my firm but my firm and insurance both require the same grades ABB so yup :smile:
clearing is my worst enemy!
I DONT WANNA GO THROUGH CLEARING, JUST WANNA GET TO MY FIRM UNI!! :biggrin:
btw that is soo true about when ur fam find out about ur firm :smile:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I'm a girl :mmm:
And I'm waiting for results too indeed, but it's for entrance examinations :3

Aww :console: you're gonna be fine too ! What do you want to study at uni ?

thanks for the reassurance :lttd: oh I wanna study Mechanical Engineering :smile: what bout yourself??

btw the "i'm a girl" part made me like ----------->
(edited 7 years ago)
wow that was loooooooong!! :biggrin: but yh agree with everything :biggrin: I just wanna go to my firm but my firm and insurance both require the same grades ABB so yup :smile:
clearing is my worst enemy!
I DONT WANNA GO THROUGH CLEARING, JUST WANNA GET TO MY FIRM UNI!! :biggrin:
btw that is soo true about when ur fam find out about ur firm :smile:

Hahaha yeh like I'm looking at clearing places and my firm is like a million times better and the only places that seem ok are the ones I've never visited or anything so I'm just so lost as to what to do meaning I'll probably take a gap year and reapply to my firm for a different subject LMAO and yh imagine how my family will react if they found out I missed all my offers and ended up in clearing and am now st some random uni and would probably end up dropping out After like a month. I need to actually properly do some research about unis Like to decide what I'm gonna do lol but chances are I'll just have no clue and be too scared to apply to somewhere random and so will spend a year at home vegetating depressed
Original post by fefssdf
Hahaha yeh like I'm looking at clearing places and my firm is like a million times better and the only places that seem ok are the ones I've never visited or anything so I'm just so lost as to what to do meaning I'll probably take a gap year and reapply to my firm for a different subject LMAO and yh imagine how my family will react if they found out I missed all my offers and ended up in clearing and am now st some random uni and would probably end up dropping out After like a month. I need to actually properly do some research about unis Like to decide what I'm gonna do lol but chances are I'll just have no clue and be too scared to apply to somewhere random and so will spend a year at home vegetating depressed

all i've done is subscribe to clearing on tsr and waiting for 18th Aug :redface:
Yh a gap year sounds ok too...

yup that's true cos you have done no research on the uni and may yh drop out soon, wasting money and time...

haha this uni process is very depressing :frown:
:rofl:

Spoiler

paprika pringles duh :biggrin:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
paprika pringles duh :biggrin:

oh ok......... imo they don't deserve 1st place...
all i've done is subscribe to clearing on tsr and waiting for 18th Aug :redface:
Yh a gap year sounds ok too...

yup that's true cos you have done no research on the uni and may yh drop out soon, wasting money and time...

haha this uni process is very depressing :frown:

and worst part is that I may have paid UCAS like £23 and won't even get into a uni lmao and will have to pay another £23 to apply again lol
Original post by fefssdf
and worst part is that I may have paid UCAS like £23 and won't even get into a uni lmao and will have to pay another £23 to apply again lol

:laugh: that is true! never know you may be paying for a third time :biggrin:
:laugh: that is true! never know you may be paying for a third time :biggrin:

ha no cause next time ill just apply to unis that are actually realistic lmao and so i should get unconditional offers and won't have to worry about the whole results day panic
Original post by fefssdf
ha no cause next time ill just apply to unis that are actually realistic lmao and so i should get unconditional offers and won't have to worry about the whole results day panic

if you want unconditional then just apply to London Met *laughing a lot* you only need 80 YES 80 UCAS points to get in........... like EEU will get you in........... apply there and guarantee your £23 well spent :laugh:

Latest