The Student Room Group

TV show reccomendations?

I like, GoT, true detective, fargo, dexter, peep show, oz, oitnb, my mad fat diary, death note, parasyte, seinfeld, freaks and geeks

any recommendations?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Inbetweeners, 8 out of 10 cats
Stranger Things!!!
Original post by monk1324
Stranger Things!!!

whats so good about it??
Reply 4
Original post by monk1324
Stranger Things!!!

I second this! It's incredible
Original post by Maths (2^2) Life
I like, GoT, true detective, fargo, dexter, peep show, oz, oitnb, my mad fat diary, death note, parasyte, seinfeld, freaks and geeks

any recommendations?

Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl, The Lying Game, Mr Robot, The Queen of South, The Secret Circle, 90210 (2008 version), Scream (Tv show version), Devious Maids, Revenge, Quantico, Empire and also The Catch. :smile:
Original post by cucumberhater
Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl, The Lying Game, Mr Robot, The Queen of South, The Secret Circle, 90210 (2008 version), Scream (Tv show version), Devious Maids, Revenge, Quantico, Empire and also The Catch. :smile:

y do u hate cucumbers, what have they ever done to u?
Reply 7
EDEN on channel 4 - first 3 episodes are on catchup ... Basically a group of people on a Scottish island for a year and they've got to make their own community ect
Try The Killing! I loved it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I second Mr Robot and Empire!
Also, Sense8, Prison Break, Breaking Bad, How To Get Away With Murder, and Bob's Burgers :biggrin:
house of cards, Gilmore girls, gossip girl, skins, the inbetweeners, the vampire diaries, 90210, pretty little liars, the Big Bang theory, once upon a time & Jane the virgin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
PEAKY BLINDERS

American crime story: The people VS OJ Simpson
Pretty Little Liars
The Tudors
Scandal
Game of thrones
Original post by wickedisgood
I second Mr Robot and Empire!
Also, Sense8, Prison Break, Breaking Bad, How To Get Away With Murder, and Bob's Burgers :biggrin:

Ah crap! I forgot my HTGAWM show :colondollar: Lol. Can't wait till it comes back in September!! xD
Original post by Pineapplefridge
PEAKY BLINDERS

American crime story: The people VS OJ Simpson
Pretty Little Liars
The Tudors
Scandal
Game of thrones

Season 1-3 of PLL is good. The rest is just a load of mess and tiring to watch tbh.
Original post by Maths (2^2) Life
y do u hate cucumbers, what have they ever done to u?

Well, one day my mum was making salad and was chopping up the cucumbers. And all I could smell was the cucumbers. From that day, I hated the smell of cucumbers and the taste of it. However, if I buy a tuna cucumber sandwich from tesco or something, I can eat it. Weird, I know. :L
Well, one day my mum was making salad and was chopping up the cucumbers. And all I could smell was the cucumbers. From that day, I hated the smell of cucumbers and the taste of it. However, if I buy a tuna cucumber sandwich from tesco or something, I can eat it. Weird, I know. :L

Lol I have this funny feeling for red onions, I just hate the way they look especially when their sliced. They look purple and poisonous blrgh but it's only at home I fine eating red onions at a restaurant or something
Netflix stuff? Orange is the New black and Daredevil.
Preacher, finished it in a day lmao. Limitless is also pretty good :smile:
Season 1-3 of PLL is good. The rest is just a load of mess and tiring to watch tbh.

I know exactly what you mean. They drag it out too long. I took a break towards the end of season 3 - was pretty fed up with the build up of questions and lack of answers - and didn't watch PLL again until all the 4th season episodes had aired. Then I binge watched season 4 and loved it again lol.

Must say the big A reveal was truly a disappointment. Spaleb also kills me.

But overall I think it's a unique, thrilling series with exciting characters that entice you to keep watching.
Reply 19
Forever hasn't been mentioned it seems. It was good although they did discontinue it. Lucifer is also good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending