The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IdeasForLife
Wa'alaykumasalaamInna lillahi wa inna ilayhiNo doubt the oppressors will put false accusations of crime upon the innocent victims.

Spoiler

they were probably affiliated some how to the MKO
Original post by BasharAssad
has anyone else been tagged in the Ex-Muslim society as 'work in progress'?

I asked a member of the CT to mass-quote everyone who had posted in the previous thread; it's usual for them to do this for continuity threads and I couldn't have tagged/quoted all relevant members from memory.

Sorry about the unwanted notification - it's best not to post there again if you don't want to be notified of new iterations of the thread in the future.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
I asked a member of the CT to mass-quote everyone who had posted in the previous thread; it's usual for them to do this for continuity threads and I couldn't have tagged/quoted all relevant members from memory. Sorry about the unwanted notification - it's best not to post there again if you don't want to be notified of new iterations of the thread in the future.
being quoted doesn't bother me, but what caught my eye were the words 'work in progress', what do you mean by that lol?
Original post by BasharAssad
being quoted doesn't bother me, but what caught my eye were the words 'work in progress', what do you mean by that lol?

The OP of the previous thread was written in an ancient editor and it didn't transfer very well (i.e. came out all garbled with bits missing), so I cut out quite a bit of it for the time being and will be restoring/adding to it over the next couple of days. Hence, 'work in progress.' :tongue:
Original post by Hydeman
The OP of the previous thread was written in an ancient editor and it didn't transfer very well (i.e. came out all garbled with bits missing), so I cut out quite a bit of it for the time being and will be restoring/adding to it over the next couple of days. Hence, 'work in progress.' :tongue:
alright, thanks for clearing that up!
Did someone mention Kalimah? I think it was from the 99 names of Allah Nasheed. I think it just means to say your Kalimahs nothing else.:biggrin: Okay I found it in Surah Al Qaff as well I don't think it's bad. Anyways Jummah Mubarak. :smile:

It was mentioned like a few days ago I think.
(edited 7 years ago)
image.png
Found it on Facebook:biggrin:

:beard::beard::beard:
Reply 1347
Original post by OGGUS
Did someone mention Kalimah? I think it was from the 99 names of Allah Nasheed. I think it just means to say your Kalimahs nothing else.:biggrin: Okay I found it in Surah Al Qaff as well I don't think it's bad. Anyways Jummah Mubarak. :smile:

It was mentioned like a few days ago I think.

Great. Jummah Mubarak to you too :h:
Reply 1348
@Leukocyte

Wa'alaikum Asslaam xxx was really busy yesterday Alhamdulillah.
Hope you are ok :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1349
May Allah ease the situation of the innocent.

Ameen.
Original post by OGGUS
image.png
Found it on Facebook:biggrin:

:beard::beard::beard:

What does it mean life is shortened? Death penalty?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
Great. Jummah Mubarak to you too :h:

JazakAllah Khair:h:
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it just means don't look at women in that way. Cuz you now Zina
Original post by OGGUS
No it just means don't look at women in that way. Cuz you now Zina

Lol what.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Normally you would've lived 70 years but now you live for only e.g. 60 years. So your life has been shortened.

I'm not sure how authentic some of the information in that image is though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Normally you would've lived 70 years but now you live for only e.g. 60 years. So your life has been shortened.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have never heard that either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Charity appeal

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly I didn't not mean anything Haraam ask sister H333. @HAnwar
(edited 7 years ago)
Charity appeal

PRSOM
Original post by OGGUS
Honestly I didn't not mean anything Haraam ask sister H333. @HAnwar

I'm not accusing you of anything haram bro,sorry if it seemed like that. I'm just saying I don't know how reliable some of the information in that Facebook status is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest