The Student Room Group

The fibs your teacher told you in school [golden thread]

Scroll to see replies

Well, this is really not funny but just last year, our teacher's basically lies about losing our coursework so the whole cohort had to redo them all 😊 my school was a mess. Haha moral of the story is, I'm still bitter 😒
Reply 101
IT teacher told us the deadline for our GCSE coursework was way sooner than it actually was, to get us to do it. People came in to do it during Easter to get it done.it worked. Kind of thankful he did it as well. Such a nice feeling to know the time wasn't actually up.
That bullying is dealt with
How come they did that?
Original post by CTLevers
The sun doesn't move ;D It's the earth moving on its axis that gives the illusion of the sun moving across the sky throughout the day.Although I guess you could say the sun and everything in the universe is moving as it is continuously expanding

No I'm sure it does
Think everyones had the "don't swing on your chair"
When we would play heads down thumbs up and I would never get picked to be on and my teacher would say 'don't worry you can be on next lesson' but I never was. :colone:
if you work hard you will have a good life

****ing lying *****
Universities care about your attendance.*
My physics teacher told me that physics is fun... He lied

And then the old 'take languages and a humanities subject to get an e-back, languages is fun!'

Liars...
"The assignment is due on Friday and you are not getting an extension for it."

We would get an extension on it like 90% of the time
Teachers' telling you that you will fail if you don't do the homework set in their subject.
I hardly did any homework at AS level for Biology, Chemistry and Psychology and ended up with AAA. BUT that's only because the homework my teacher's set were ridiculously long and a complete waste of time so I did my own revision which I believe helped me more.
"Unis will care about which GCSE subjects you choose."

Which is why our school only offers 'academic' subjects and why I chose Computing and iGCSEs in French and Spanish. :colonhash:
When the SA would be due for Tuesday and the teachers favourite student' didn't do it and told her privately she would lie and pretend that it's due for Thursday when I took that much effort doing it in 2 days. 😁😐
'Back at my last school, a pupil swung on their chair, fell off and cracked his head open' For some reason, every teacher seemed to have witnessed this
Everything in RE.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
When we would play heads down thumbs up and I would never get picked to be on and my teacher would say 'don't worry you can be on next lesson' but I never was. :colone:

oh yh trust or they would be like everyone remember these are the people who were on and then next time around 5 random people would be picked again like K.
Original post by fefssdf
oh yh trust or they would be like everyone remember these are the people who were on and then next time around 5 random people would be picked again like K.

Lmao ikr I would even remind her and she would be like 'well this is a new game' and I would just be like 'Oml you're the one who said' and just like 'Yano just get on with it' 😂
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Lmao ikr I would even remind her and she would be like 'well this is a new game' and I would just be like 'Oml you're the one who said' and just like 'Yano just get on with it' 😂

swear to god primary teachers are the worst with their lies... just cause we can't add up doesnt mean we have no memory
Original post by Hollyht
We wouldn't be tested on the structure of 2,4-dnp in our chemistry exam (still not over that)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you talking about f324 june 15?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest