The Student Room Group

Do ugly girls get hit on too?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Spock1
They get hit on my other overweight men. Thats how they get pregnant

I've seen a few with thin guys, I probably should have mentioned that part...
Horny young and drunk is a dangerous mix for guys. Sometimes it's easier to go for a less attractive girl especially when it's a one time thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Diego Costa
What is?

that all girls get hit on
Original post by sadixx
that all girls get hit on

I agree
Reply 24
Original post by Diego Costa
I agree

especially not 'ugly' ones ✋🏿
She probably looks a bit dirty. Does she have a "reputation"? I've gone in for the kill on ugly-average looking girls before, because I've happened to know that they'll put out for any guy they like the look of and they're a bit wild in bed, and some of them actually have really good bodies if you look past the face.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sadixx
especially not 'ugly' ones ✋🏿

lol but it does happen, this girl my friend knows really well
Original post by Allie4
I didn't want to say it but after viewing a picture of you, you really are in no position to constantly make threads on 'ugly' girls...

and in answer to your question - yes, when a guy is desperate af (which most of them are at a young age) they will literally hit on anyone who is female. How do you think so many overweight women manage to get pregnant time and time again?

Lol that is so rude, I'm making quaint observations.
Post a pic of yourslef, lets see who judges you
Reply 28
Original post by Maths (2^2) Life
lol but it does happen, this girl my friend knows really well

she probably has nice boobs ?? 😂😂😂
Original post by sadixx
she probably has nice boobs ?? 😂😂😂

lol she really doesn't, shes muslim too so shes decent
Ya I look like a butthole and I get catcalled all the time, guys are weird (no offence guys)
Original post by blue2337
Ya I look like a butthole and I get catcalled all the time, guys are weird (no offence guys)

is it cause of the way you dress though?
facial
Well i hope one day someone hits on me lmao
Original post by fefssdf
Well i hope one day someone hits on me lmao

*hits on you*
Original post by Maths (2^2) Life
*hits on you*

ok well better end the thread guys cause this lovely tsr member had hit on me. thanks babe
Original post by Reue
Do not take anything on TSR as being representitive of the general population.

I seldom take anything as being representative of the population (such as most statistics). When I do I think WTF?

Original post by Biryani007
Common sense to only hit on someone you find attractive...the girls you see as 'ugly' may be someone else's ideal...each to their own.

I agree. I only try to hit on (but fail) skinny blonds with large breasts. But some people like a bigger figure which doesnt turn me on so I dont bother trying obese women. What would be the point in going out with someone you dont find attractive? You end up in bed and you dont get a stiffy, and she isnt satisfied either as a result.
Question: if you've never been catcalled or wolf whistled at, does that mean you're ugly?

Quick Reply

Latest