The Student Room Group

Pokemon GO! Official Thread - now officially released in the UK!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Devify
It happens. Just make sure it didn't automatically log you into a different account first. Like of you have two Google accounts the game could use the wrong one making your account seem like it has reset

Thanks for this. :ahee: I got it sorted. I got so pissed off yesterday lmao.
Onix is so weak in this game. I'm Lvl20 and it's almost maxed out at 500CP. I hope that's because they plan to add gen 2, and Steelix.

But for now, it's pretty useless.
Original post by Cll_ws
Onix is so weak in this game. I'm Lvl20 and it's almost maxed out at 500CP. I hope that's because they plan to add gen 2, and Steelix.

But for now, it's pretty useless.

I think they said they plan on adding Gen 2 Pokemon around Christmas time and Gen 3 6 months after that.
Am hoping they bring back the 3 step thing soon...
Is basically random chance right now... I have seen so many squirtles on my map but never managed to find them because I don't know how far they are away from me...

Still, I am hopefully going to get my first 1000CP pokemon soon. Caught a 436CP drowzee today and it has the potential when it evolves to be 1000 but, according to Pokefind, the average level for that will be 911 with a max of 1129CP. =)
Me and some mates saw a Victreebell on the tracker last night, wandered around a park in the dark looking for it, no luck :frown:
When Pikachu appears and you have no Poke balls...

Original post by ColossalAtom
When Pikachu appears and you have no Poke balls...

To be fair, he's not that rare. You can get it out of a 2km egg.
Original post by 34908seikj
To be fair, he's not that rare. You can get it out of a 2km egg.

Don't know if I'm the only one but I seem to get a lot more 5km eggs than the other types. Although in the last couple of days, almost exclusively 2km eggs. Not complaining though because I want to get rid of all my old eggs which are all 5s.

Still, wouldn't mind a few starters or a high level pidgy to evolve.
Or a jigglypuff or a clefairy. Find them kinda hard to find, or most certainly a decent level magicarp. Basically will be happy with anything which isn't a ratatta or a spearow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I don't know if this has already been asked.
But- when you catch a Pokemon with a pokeball, does pressing the pokeball make a difference in stopping Pokemon escaping?
My brother says no but I feel like it does make a difference. :smile:
Original post by Shadow Hunters
I don't know if this has already been asked.
But- when you catch a Pokemon with a pokeball, does pressing the pokeball make a difference in stopping Pokemon escaping?
My brother says no but I feel like it does make a difference. :smile:

I find shouting "stay in there you little ****er" helps :biggrin:
Original post by PQ
I find shouting "stay in there you little ****er" helps :biggrin:

Oh definitely! :tongue: I never knew I could be angry as I am when trying to recapture an escaped Ratata! :angry:
Reply 1171
Oh definitely! :tongue: I never knew I could be angry as I am when trying to recapture an escaped Ratata! :angry:

It's always the rattatas and the spearows! They're not even worth it :angry:

I'm sat near a gym the has changed colour about 3 times in the last 5 minutes :mmm:
Original post by Aula
It's always the rattatas and the spearows! They're not even worth it :angry:

I'm sat near a gym the has changed colour about 3 times in the last 5 minutes :mmm:

Omg and when I miss them with my shot because they suddenly jump for some reason, I'm like GRRR. :angry:

Yeah it's so annoying because it means I need to use another pokeball and it's like- "why am I doing this for a 40cp common Pokemon?"

And you're basically in a warzone tbh. :giggle:
Reply 1173
Omg and when I miss them with my shot because they suddenly jump for some reason, I'm like GRRR. :angry:

Yeah it's so annoying because it means I need to use another pokeball and it's like- "why am I doing this for a 40cp common Pokemon?"

And you're basically in a warzone tbh. :giggle:

It was actually hilarious! But I got my Pokemon into the gym and collected my coins before it changed back, so all went well for me!
Used my first lucky egg and managed to add 53,500xp

Jumped to level 16. Hopefully now I'll find stronger pokemon to catch..
Original post by mahmzo
I have a level 22 account if anyone wants to purchase it. Has over 120 registered to pokedex, over 2000 cp dragonite, 3000 pokecoins, and a lot more

Hahahahahahaha, and then how long until you recover the account and change the password and sell it again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mahmzo
I have a level 22 account if anyone wants to purchase it. Has over 120 registered to pokedex, over 2000 cp dragonite, 3000 pokecoins, and a lot more

I'm so close to level 23 but I only have 91 in my Pokedex and nowhere near that many coins. 😟
Original post by Jammy Duel
Hahahahahahaha, and then how long until you recover the account and change the password and sell it again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am not stupid to do something like that. That is basically theft and the person can call the police if it happens.
that awk moment when u only have 30 MB left of data on your contract and it renews on the 28th august :moon:
what am I going to do! The only place I have wifi is chez moi and I only get rattata's there :colonhash:

Spoiler

Reply 1179
Original post by mahmzo

Given that selling the account is against the terms of service and therefore could easily be banned if discovered, I don't understand why anyone would buy one...

Quick Reply

Latest