The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The trend is starting up again? :sigh:
you should have slapped them
Original post by upperechelon
A friend and I were in Westfield about an hour ago, minding our own business until a bunch of 14 year old boys coming running towards us, shoving an iPhone in my face and asking me if I wanted to 'bait out any skets.' What's with all these Kenanomics wannabes? Didn't this stupid trend die out months ago?

... Wut?
What the heck does that even mean?
Original post by SirDigbyChicken

I seem to be a little out of toutch here. What is a 'sket' and what does it mean in this context?
Original post by SirDigbyChicken

Gossip about someone you find sexually promiscuous
Original post by 34908seikj
I seem to be a little out of toutch here. What is a 'sket' and what does it mean in this context?

Someone that gets around
(edited 7 years ago)
[video="youtube;bHOVcvDDXis"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHOVcvDDXis[/video]
Gossip about someone you find sexually promiscuous

Huh, you learn something new everyday
Original post by saraxh
Someone that gets around

So a 'slut'?

How does one bait out a 'slut' with a random stranger?

Baiting out is like making it obvious or open that you're something or doing something so you're vulnerable to get attacked or something
And skets is ****s so put it together, sl*gging off sl*gs=baiting out skets lol
So a 'slut'?

How does one bait out a 'slut' with a random stranger?

So basically these people ask you to describe the 'slutty' things the person has done and they post it on YouTube. Quite a lot of London youth watch these channels and it's meant to embarrass them.
Original post by saraxh

Whenever someone says "you don't wanna know" it makes you wanna know a whole lot more, but then if you say "you really wanna know" that also makes you wanna know more, in conclusion nobody talk to anyone about anything ever
Reply 16
My friend's friend did this. It seemed so rude. I stopped talking to that friend. It seemed like trash.
So I left him.:biggrin::colondollar::u::h:
I'm Squaring this up.
(edited 7 years ago)
[video="youtube;YUDKdbxP-HM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUDKdbxP-HM[/video]

I'M DEAD :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:
A friend and I were in Westfield about an hour ago, minding our own business until a bunch of 14 year old boys coming running towards us, shoving an iPhone in my face and asking me if I wanted to 'bait out any skets.' What's with all these Kenanomics wannabes? Didn't this stupid trend die out months ago?

gurl this is why I don't go to westfield wtaf

Hey guys today we're in Stratford Westfield and in this episode of 'baiting out' we're going to be baiting out your nan.

Latest