The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by romansholiday
gurl this is why I don't go to westfield wtaf

Needed me some shoes man ASOS is not always enough
Original post by upperechelon
So basically these people ask you to describe the 'slutty' things the person has done and they post it on YouTube. Quite a lot of London youth watch these channels and it's meant to embarrass them.

It's slut shaming. Don't you think it's kinda good that young people are being so socially aware and providing commentary on the ne'er do wells in society? :biggrin:
Original post by 0to100
It's slut shaming. Don't you think it's kinda good that young people are being so socially aware and providing commentary on the ne'er do wells in society? :biggrin:

Just don't want to be stalked by these annoying kids tbh :colonhash:
Typical day at Westfields Stratford what do you expect. Just a level 1 roadman convention basically
(edited 7 years ago)
Just don't want to be stalked by these annoying kids tbh :colonhash:

My question was serious though, is your issue like feminist based
Original post by 0to100
My question was serious though, is your issue like feminist based

Not really, I'm not a feminist, I just think it's a bit immature
Not really, I'm not a feminist, I just think it's a bit immature

mkay den...cuz if it was feminism...as immature as it may be (I don't think so) it's still socially aware, at least they clearly take issue with sleeping around
Original post by 0to100
mkay den...cuz if it was feminism...as immature as it may be (I don't think so) it's still socially aware, at least they clearly take issue with sleeping around

I'm also quite conservative when it comes to sleeping around but why don't you think it's immature? The purpose of the videos is for entertainment not for education. They aren't doing any good lol, hoes will still be hoes
Bored idiots. smh.
I'm also quite conservative when it comes to sleeping around but why don't you think it's immature? The purpose of the videos is for entertainment not for education. They aren't doing any good lol, hoes will still be hoes

Yea but if it's youngers watching then they are easily influenced by social media so if they know they'll get trashed that alone will probably stop many from doing it. I see a problem more with what's being shamed than the shaming.
Original post by 0to100
Yea but if it's youngers watching then they are easily influenced by social media so if they know they'll get trashed that alone will probably stop many from doing it. I see a problem more with what's being shamed than the shaming.

I know a girl who got called out in one of these videos. She went and let 5 guys run a train on her for 20p because she thinks she's 'famous now'
Reply 31
blame vanbanter
I know a girl who got called out in one of these videos. She went and let 5 guys run a train on her for 20p because she thinks she's 'famous now'

20p stop :nah: Like where are her parents for real. Where's her self respect? You can't cry for her if she gets shamed for real.
Original post by 0to100
20p stop :nah: Like where are her parents for real. Where's her self respect? You can't cry for her if she gets shamed for real.

For some reason I don't think she was in it for the money :biggrin:
The baiting out dads vid is the worst😂
I'm ashamed im in the same generation as these degenerates .
For some reason I don't think she was in it for the money :biggrin:

Omg. The other day I was in Westfield and a guy saw me and he walked away. He kept starring at me. And I walked off. And I saw him going up to another guy saying "yo wasap" and that other guy was like "wtf do I know you".

I thought he was recording tbh.
But they're everywhere. Just gotta learn to back em off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A friend and I were in Westfield about an hour ago, minding our own business until a bunch of 14 year old boys coming running towards us, shoving an iPhone in my face and asking me if I wanted to 'bait out any skets.' What's with all these Kenanomics wannabes? Didn't this stupid trend die out months ago?

And did you bait out some skets?
Original post by EpicBrum
And did you bait out some skets?

I did not, all the ones I know have been baited out already anyway
Reply 39
Original post by junayd1998
[video="youtube;bHOVcvDDXis"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHOVcvDDXis[/video]

i cant believe i gave that **** a view count.

Latest