The Student Room Group

18 year old at Eton College. Anything to ask?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Sacred Ground
Ofc the proof would have to be delivered another time eh? Typical. Mate, to each their own - if you enjoy living a fantasy, go wild.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I'm out, what do you expect me to do? Magic some proof out of thin air?
Original post by HarryD97
When I'm out, what do you expect me to do? Magic some proof out of thin air?

What proof can you even provide?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sacred Ground
What proof can you even provide?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm also curious since OP is a total liar.
I don't think one understands. By applying internally, I don't mean applying to the university internally but having a mock selection at school. So I applied for all of those on an Eton form. Then teachers help you narrow it down to just a few for your UCAS form.

I don't think one understands?! Why do you use contraction and then grammatically refer using the 'royal one'?
Secondly why teacher and not beaks anymore? Have you dumbed it down for us peasants?
Its rather inconsistent, I suspect ones actual beak is growing by the second.
This is hilarious if nothing else, you've made us all piss ourselves laughing! Well done chief!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
And still only a third of them. :colonhash:
If that statistic is true then there are A LOT of them.
Reply 86
Original post by KingLhasaApso
I don't think one understands?! Why do you use contraction and then grammatically refer using the 'royal one'?
Secondly why teacher and not beaks anymore? Have you dumbed it down for us peasants?
This is hilarious if nothing else, you've made us all piss ourselves laughing! Well done chief!

I used the word 'teacher' as people did not understand the term 'beak!' It's not that hard to understand.
I used the word 'teacher' as people did not understand the term 'beak!' It's not that hard to understand.

Still waiting for the evidence?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KingLhasaApso

I like how he's trying to act so polite and respectful despite the torrent of suspicion coming his way
Original post by fefssdf
I like how he's trying to act so polite and respectful despite the torrent of suspicion coming his way

As I expected, OP couldn't provide the evidence he claimed he could

Posted from TSR Mobile

Er yes they did. You used the word beak, the peasants asked what a beak was, you explained it meant teacher. Now the peasants understand, you continued to use beak, then changed mid convo because allegedly 'one' does not understand. So I was right you did dumb it down for the peassys! Also wheres the proof? the peasants are waiting with breath that is bated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
What A levels do you study? And have you ever even met a poor person?
Do you refer to people as peasants? How much do your parents earn?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 93
Christ sake guys, you scared the poor (:wink:) guy off!
Reply 94
Hey i am applying to eton for sixth form entry. Do you have any tips or do you anything about the application process, like what should I write in my PS, or what are the exams gonna be like, what about the interviews? HELP PLEASE
are you a wet bob ?
Do you think that the idea of a better education based purely on the ability to pay fees is moral? considering the per year cost seems to be far more than the average brit even earns for the entire year.
Are you virgin?
Is this thread still active? Curious about some of Eton's history.
Reply 99
What would be your tips to getting the best grades (bearing in mind I am not privately educated). I want to get the best grades I can in a levels as I’m hoping to go into economics

Quick Reply

Latest