The Student Room Group

I just created an AMA, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
What is your 2nd least favourite cheese? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. Bonus marks will be awarded for a reference to liquid nitrogen. [8 marks]

I don't have one, I like all cheese. Well technically I haven't tried all cheese, so I can't really say I like all cheese. You can make a cheese ice lolly; by pouring melted cheese in a mold, then pouring it into liquid nitrogen will freeze it instantly.

Posted from OtherWorld
[scrollr]when was the last time you did something for the first time ? [/scrollr]
Original post by hamza772000
I don't think so tbh :tongue: I don't wanna be savage......Savage=Not cool. Barry Scott=:cool: Me=Well....Perry the platypus..:redface:

:K:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:K:
:colonhash:
So it was accidental? :tongue:

Not saying :innocent:
Original post by saraxh
Not saying :innocent:
Damn, that happened to me, I think yesterday, it was the thread where this girl/woman said she's "undateable" I was on my phone just reading through :mmm: and I accidentally reped one of her posts, in which she said she should try n lose some weight (I think :tongue:) :teehee:
Damn, that happened to me, I think yesterday, it was the thread where this girl/woman said she's "undateable" I was on my phone just reading through :mmm: and I accidentally reped one of her posts, in which she said she should try n lose some weight (I think :tongue:) :teehee:

That's so awkward omg
Original post by saraxh
That's so awkward omg
ikr :redface: :tongue:
ikr :redface: :tongue:

U not sleeping :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going rn :tongue:

Sorry Aysha! :frown:
Going rn :tongue:

Sorry Aysha! :frown:

Lol its alright:tongue:

stop saying sorry :five:
Reply 71

no kidding...
Hows life :biggrin:
@34908seikj r u rich doe?
Original post by mr T 999
I don't have one, I like all cheese. Well technically I haven't tried all cheese, so I can't really say I like all cheese. You can make a cheese ice lolly; by pouring melted cheese in a mold, then pouring it into liquid nitrogen will freeze it instantly.
Posted from OtherWorld

This is for OP, however, I will consider your answer. It will help when comparing with @34908seikj's future answer

Positives from your answer:good reference :ahee:, SPAG is on the whole, very good and detail is decent
Negatives: Detail could be expanded, mold should be mould m8 :naughty:, the bit when u said "pouring it into liquid nitrogen" actually doesn't make sense - you'd have to pour liquid nitrogen onto it mate, I know, I've used it before :u:

Overall mark = 6.7/8 (including bonus mark ofc)
Original post by 34908seikj
Guess.

you read my AMA from last week ?
Reply 76
Original post by umar39
Why do we not have black marshmallows?

Because we live in an evil and racist society #rightsforblackmarshmallows
This is for OP, however, I will consider your answer. It will help when comparing with @34908seikj's future answer

Positives from your answer:good reference :ahee:, SPAG is on the whole, very good and detail is decent
Negatives: Detail could be expanded, mold should be mould m8 :naughty:, the bit when u said "pouring it into liquid nitrogen" actually doesn't make sense - you'd have to pour liquid nitrogen onto it mate, I know, I've used it before :u:

Overall mark = 6.7/8 (including bonus mark ofc)

:woo: I got 6.7/8 thats pretty good :biggrin:

Btw you can pour the item into a canister of liquid nitrogen :yep: I seen loads of youtube videos of it :yes:
Original post by mr T 999
:woo: I got 6.7/8 thats pretty good :biggrin:

Btw you can pour the item into a canister of liquid nitrogen :yep: I seen loads of youtube videos of it :yes:

tis rather commendable Monsieur

Spoiler

I see what you mean now, however, at 10pm or whatnot last night, this was rather ambiguous :lol:
Next time make sure your meaning is clear :colonhash:
tis rather commendable Monsieur

Spoiler

I see what you mean now, however, at 10pm or whatnot last night, this was rather ambiguous :lol:
Next time make sure your meaning is clear :colonhash:

Yes next time I will make it clear, thanks for the wise words Mr. cheese :qed:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest