The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IdeasForLife
I'm not accusing you of anything haram bro,sorry if it seemed like that. I'm just saying I don't know how reliable some of the information in that Facebook status is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM. JazakAllah Khair 3 times
Charity appeal
Source? the Salafists of green lane masjid never report the killings of civilians by the 'moderate opposition' or the West! and it isn't just the Russian and Syrian Air Forces at work in Syria! why aren't the Salafists of green lane masjid crying for the 1000's of civilians killed by the Saudi and Turkish regimes (in Yemen and Turkey respectively)?
Original post by BasharAssad
Source? the Salafists of green lane masjid never report the killings of civilians by the 'moderate opposition' or the West! and it isn't just the Russian and Syrian Air Forces at work in Syria! why aren't the Salafists of green lane masjid crying for the 1000's of civilians killed by the Saudi and Turkish regimes (in Yemen and Turkey respectively)?

Ask the page or try following news outlets and use mathematics to count the number of deaths reported to see if it adds up.

Crying salafi because someone reported on your favorite tyrants for killing Muslims isn't a very good tactic. I assure you many people, salafi Muslim, non-salafi Muslims and non-Muslims, would agree that Assad and his allies commit murder on a regular basis. Whatever the number the rebels have killed (whether done accidentally or intentionally), that number pales in comparison to those killed by the Assad, Putin and Khameini team. Use google and you can find statistics (if you want them).

If you can't donate, there's no need to hate.
(edited 7 years ago)
Assalamu'alaikum Wa RahmatullAhi Wa Barakaatuh

Just a reminder to read surah al-kahf today, a few hours remaining.

May Allah bless you all in this blessed day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by s_ahmed2
Assalamu'alaikum Wa RahmatullAhi Wa Barakaatuh

Just a reminder to read surah al-kahf today, a few hours remaining.

May Allah bless you all in this blessed day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa'alaykumasalaam warahmatullahi wabarakathu

Jzk for reminder.

Ameen and likewise for you.
Ask the page or try following news outlets and use mathematics to count the number of deaths reported to see if it adds up.

Crying salafi because someone reported on your favorite tyrants for killing Muslims isn't a very good tactic. I assure you many people, salafi Muslim, non-salafi Muslims and non-Muslims, would agree that Assad and his allies commit murder on a regular basis. Whatever the number the rebels have killed (whether done accidentally or intentionally), that number pales in comparison to those killed by the Assad, Putin and Khameini team. Use google and you can find statistics (if you want them).

If you can't donate, there's no need to hate.

oh do you mean the very same news sources who portray Muslims as extremists/terrorists/terrorist sympathisers etc? don't believe everything you hear... remember?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQI9hKQLry8it also seems to me that you only care if your own die (i.e. Sunnis) and you turn a blind eye to everyone else, tell me, do you also condemn the mass killings of Yemenis by the Saudis or Erdogan's butchering of the Kurds?
oh do you mean the very same news sources who portray Muslims as extremists/terrorists/terrorist sympathisers etc? don't believe everything you hear... remember?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQI9hKQLry8it also seems to me that you only care if your own die (i.e. Sunnis) and you turn a blind eye to everyone else, tell me, do you also condemn the mass killings of Yemenis by the Saudis or Erdogan's butchering of the Kurds?

Some of them yes, some of them no.

I don't believe everything I hear.

I care about my own people more than others, yes. I'd say most people care about their own people more than others. But saying I only care if my own die is false.

I have posted about yemen before and my post was anti-saudi. And also, you quoted my post so idk why you think I only care when my own group gets killed.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3796875&page=133&p=63477259#post63477259 - my anti saudi article
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3796875&page=135&highlight=yemen&p=63486559#post63486559 - your quote of my post.

If Erdogan killed even one innocent kurdish civilian, I would be only to happy to condemn him. Me supporting his rule doesn't mean I would overlook his bad deeds.
(edited 7 years ago)
@Zamestaneh Why does your camel only have 3 legs? :eyeball:

I don't know what I did to pee the ai off so much but this just happened:

Spoiler

:lol: you should have heard him saying it, the goat molesters bit got me :rofl:

Edit: open in a new tab to see larger
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Al-farhan
I don't know what I did to pee the ai off so much but this just happened::lol: you should have heard him saying it, the goat molesters bit got me :rofl:

:rofl:
@Zamestaneh Why does your camel only have 3 legs? :eyeball:

Because in Islam we always like odd numbers for things :yep:
Original post by Al-farhan
I don't know what I did to pee the ai off so much but this just happened:

Spoiler

:lol: you should have heard him saying it, the goat molesters bit got me :rofl:

I've never seen the AI this angry :0
(edited 7 years ago)
x

x.

Lets keep politics out of the I-Soc. For the sake of allowing this thread to be for the Dhikr of Allah azwj and to let it remain in peace. I have also held my tongue when i could have spoken a lot, refuted a lot, and said a lot, because the better option is peace.

This is a sincere and genuine request - don't take it as a platform to come back at me with anything.
Original post by Zamestaneh

Brother, it looks like that man in your DP is praying to the Camel :O

I suggest this camel instead:

On a serious note - has anyone here ridden a camel before ? I have, and i tell you brothers/sisters, it is scary when it starts to get up because you think you're going to fall off.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tawheed
Lets keep politics out of the I-Soc. For the sake of allowing this thread to be for the Dhikr of Allah azwj and to let it remain in peace. I have also held my tongue when i could have spoken a lot, refuted a lot, and said a lot, because the better option is peace.

I posted an image of a charity appeal. I don't think helping fellow Muslims or raising awareness of their plight is 'politics'.

In any case, you're flogging a dead horse as the conversation ended 5 hours ago. :redface:
Original post by Zamestaneh

:hmmmm:
Muslim couple removed from Delta flight: 'It was humiliating

'CINCINNATI, Ohio Nazia Ali had removed her sneakers, finished sending a text message to her parents and was putting on headphones and settling into her seat for the nine-hour flight from Paris to Cincinnati when a Delta Air Lines crew memberapproached her and her husband, Faisal.

They were excited to come home July 26 to see their three young sons following a 10th-anniversary trip to London and Paris, "the city of romance and love," he said.What happened next would overshadow the good times they'd enjoyed: A flight crew member had complained to the pilot that she was uncomfortable with the Muslim couple in the second row of economy class.

The woman was wearing a head scarf and using a phone, and the man was sweating, she allegedly told the pilot.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/05/muslim-couple-removed-delta-flight-humiliating/88306878/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Original post by Tawheed

Is posting pro Jeremy Corbyn stuff not politics?

Original post by Tawheed
Lets keep politics out of the I-Soc.

Spoiler

Original post by Tawheed
x

Sadly it's not gonna get any better for Muslims.
Which reminds me, how are you feeling for your flight?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending