The Student Room Group

How many homophobic people do you know?

Question in title.
A lot of people, but theyre not scared of gay people just don't agree with this.

Many of them aren't religious either
Original post by niceguy95
A lot of people, but theyre not scared of gay people just don't agree with this.

Many of them aren't religious either

Interesting
Reply 3
Sadly quite a few, especially a lot from my boyfriend's family. They aren't religious as far as I know but are quite 'old school' and conservative in a lot of ways.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Spock's Socks
Sadly quite a few, especially a lot from my boyfriend's family. They aren't religious as far as I know but are quite 'old school' and conservative in a lot of ways.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Off topic but are you using the TSR app? It says posted from TSR mobile under your post ... But my app hasn't worked for about a week now?
Reply 5
Original post by davidguettafan
Off topic but are you using the TSR app? It says posted from TSR mobile under your post ... But my app hasn't worked for about a week now?

It's been working fine for me today and recently. I usually use the app instead of the browser version since the browser version has been quite glitchy for me lately.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My parents, most of my family (typical bigoted Muslim family, ugh) , girlfriend's dad (despite having a lesbian couple in their family :rolleyes:), and a lot of the typical 'lads' my age.
2 people
Reply 8
Original post by davidguettafan
Question in title.

Loaaads
Reply 9
Quite a few. they fake it for the public but in private they secretly loathe it
None that I know in person, though a friend tells me her father is a homophobe.
Only a few people, who seem to view homosexuality as a degrading concept, and love to subcribe to the stereotypes surrounding homosexuality. My dad, for example, said if I were ever to come out as gay, that he would be extremely upset and he'd probably disown me :biggrin: They (he included) are pretty ignorant in general.

Quick Reply

Latest