The Student Room Group

Do most muslims truly save themselves until marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I was hoping I could get to know you :biggrin:

even though your refusing to say whether your Muslim haha ?
even though your refusing to say whether your Muslim haha ?

I am a

Spoiler

Personally, I would. This is because if I don't keep myself pure and away from those desires at this age when married i would feel so uninterested after marriage. Like what's the need of marrying someone if I had all the those things with guys before?
What more do I need?
Like I could have children before marriage with any other guy as well.
But I'd want to do it the halal way and if there's anyone like that you gotta give them dawah. If no just leave their company because they might influence you to do bad..

Just my personal opinion xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 223
Original post by Habina786xx
Personally, I would. This is because if I don't keep myself pure

You don't become "impure" by having sex, you know.
Whoever inboxed me after reading my reply, can you please HMU. I accidentally deleted the message.
Thank you ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Josb

This was my opinion? I stated that twice. And if you gotta problem I suggest you PM me.

Also... For example, chasity / purity.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Josb

Personally, I would. This is because if I don't keep myself pure and away from those desires at this age when married i would feel so uninterested after marriage. Like what's the need of marrying someone if I had all the those things with guys before?
What more do I need?
Like I could have children before marriage with any other guy as well.
But I'd want to do it the halal way and if there's anyone like that you gotta give them dawah. If no just leave their company because they might influence you to do bad..

Just my personal opinion xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Chastity comes from the Latin word castus, meaning “morally pure,” and preserving your chastity means you are keeping your body pure and free from sexual relations, at least for now"

Thats what she meant.
Original post by sameehaiqbal
"Chastity comes from the Latin word castus, meaning “morally pure,” and preserving your chastity means you are keeping your body pure and free from sexual relations, at least for now"

Thats what she meant.

Thank you Sam x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 228

Thats what she meant.

I understood that, but I don't get how sex can stain you.

Thats what she meant.

You still haven't answered the question, just repeated that not having sex keeps your body pure which is bs.
You still haven't answered the question, just repeated that not having sex keeps your body pure which is bs.

Answered what question? Yeah, everyone has different beliefs, morals, and principles. Cant you respect that?
(edited 7 years ago)
Answered what question? Yeah, everyone has different beliefs, morals, and principles. Cant you respect that?

Haven't answered Josb's question about how having sex makes you impure. People can believe what they want doesn't mean they don't have to explain it or justify it and your once again dodging the question so I'll ask again:

how does having sex make you impure (?)
Shut up man.
That was from a religious point of view.

God.

Maybe you don't see anything wrong with it. And idc as that's your opinion. Or the way you've been taught that sex doesn't affect you.

However, sex and rape have a big impact on young girls life.
Having friends and family with past experiences it's pretty frightening.
Some are forever in trauma. Afraid. Scared. And yeah.

So listen yeah shut up and stop questioning like an idiot. Go private message someone if you have a ****ing problem. You idiotic freak. Get over it. You are impure ok, that's my opinion and I will stick to it and many others will carry on doing the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it's from a religious point of view you blithering idiot, doesn't mean we can't question it or say it's ******** because that's what it is.

Wtf, who's talking above about rape you imbecile? That's a completely different topic you retard.

I'm not impure regardless of what you say and lmao your only insulting me because you can't actually explain why having sex makes someone dirty. But keep your barbaric and medieval beliefs lmao
Haven't answered Josb's question about how having sex makes you impure. People can believe what they want doesn't mean they don't have to explain it or justify it and your once again dodging the question so I'll ask again:

how does having sex make you impure (?)

Why do you have to be on anonymous to say this? And he never asked me any question, whatever he said was a statement and I replied to his statement by explaining what chastity is and how some people like to maintain their chastity. Its a moral and religious thing.

We were created by God, and sex was created by God Who gave us rules to help us use it wisely. He said that sex is only correctly practiced between a husband and a wife. We have rules that govern the way we drive our cars. When they are not followed for whatever reason, they have serious consequences. I think "impure" just means that you've lost your virginity. I dont really like using the word "impure" myself either but I think this is what is meant in this context and is whats written in the Bible and Quran.

You dont seem very religious at all, and I'm really not up for discussing my religion if you're going to call my belief's "********" so I'm going to end this discussion here or else it will get really long. If you have any questions you can PM me but other than that I'm leaving this here. Have a nice day.

P.S - can everyone please keep things friendly here? Swearing and name calling is not tolerable on this website :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
I know it's from a religious point of view you blithering idiot, doesn't mean we can't question it or say it's ******** because that's what it is.

Wtf, who's talking above about rape you imbecile? That's a completely different topic you retard.

I'm not impure regardless of what you say and lmao your only insulting me because you can't actually explain why having sex makes someone dirty. But keep your barbaric and medieval beliefs lmao

Mate, go research Islam and find out what it says about foricinating and zina.

I would love to explain but I honestly have no time for *****y people like you. Who'd wouldn't even respect someone's opinion. So how do I know you're capable of respecting someone's personal belief.

You judgemental mofo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Mate, go research Islam and find out what it says.

I would love to explain but I honestly have no time for *****y people like you. Who'd wouldn't even respect someone's opinion. So how do I know you're capable of respecting someone's personal belief.

You ****er.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am a Muslim you ignorant freak so don't hate me just because I don't subscribe to the same outdated version as you you ****er.

And your still ignoring the question because your *****y beliefs can't explain it lmao
Mate, go research Islam and find out what it says about foricinating and zina.

You judgemental mofo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao your the judgemental mofo thinking that people who have sex are impure. **** off with your grim attitude
Lmao your the judgemental mofo thinking that people who have sex are impure. **** off with your grim attitude

The one who can't respect someone's personal opinions yet asking about religious point of view.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can everyone please calm down? This is not the way to have a debate. Everyone needs to realise that some people believe different things and its NOT acceptable to slander what other people think just because they think differently. Just calm down everybody.
Can everyone please calm down? This is not the way to have a debate. Everyone needs to realise that some people believe different things and its NOT acceptable to slander what other people think just because they think differently. Just calm down everybody.

I can't calm down. My blood boils when someone disrespects my religion infront of me and calls it medival ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending