The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OGGUS
Look at the time continuum you fool
thank you for this comment, to which I will attribute all the importance it deserves

unfortunately, I will be unable to continue this interesting discussion, as it would mean derailing the thread

as I said, take care, and all the best
Original post by mariachi
thank you for this comment, to which I will attribute all the importance it deserves

unfortunately, I will be unable to continue this interesting discussion, as it would mean derailing the thread

as I said, take care, and all the best

Okay thanks. Lo!
Read some Surah An-Noor
And yes you do deserve the credit.:h:
4^3=64
4 is a square.
My friends are too much sometimes.:biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Al-Jami
image.png
Al-Wadud
Original post by Tawheed
You can have whatever you wish to have in Jannah,
sounds a bit like Alice's restaurant ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m57gzA2JCcM
Original post by Lord Samosa
What muslim charities do you guys prefer using?

I normally use Islamic Relief. I was thinking about sponsoring an orphan, but wanted to make sure I chose the charity that uses my money the best (especially if I'm going to donate monthly).

Does the charity has to be for orphans or are you interested in donating to needy families too?
Anyway, Asalamualaikum people. I am a former TSR member, came back from the dead lol.
Reply 1406
Original post by Saba XD
Anyway, Asalamualaikum people. I am a former TSR member, came back from the dead lol.

Wa'alaikum Assalaam :smile:

Welcome back lol. Hope you are fine :h:
Original post by h333
Wa'alaikum Assalaam :smile:

Welcome back lol. Hope you are fine :h:

Hehe Jazaka Allah if you are a brother and Jazaki Allah if you are a sister. :h:

Alhamdulillah, I am great. You?
Reply 1408
Original post by Saba XD
Hehe Jazaka Allah if you are a brother and Jazaki Allah if you are a sister. :h:

Alhamdulillah, I am great. You?

Hahaha lol is it not obvious from my avatar that I am a girl :lol: sorry it just made me laugh.
BarakAllahu Feeki :biggrin:

Great to know. Same here Alhamdulillah :h:
Original post by Saba XD

Wasalam, welcome back!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD

Walaikum Asalam. :h: Welcome back.
Original post by h333
Hahaha lol is it not obvious from my avatar that I am a girl :lol: sorry it just made me laugh.
BarakAllahu Feeki :biggrin:

Great to know. Same here Alhamdulillah :h:

Lol you would be surprised at how many guys have avatars of girls. XD

Original post by s_ahmed2
Wasalam, welcome back!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jazaka Allah. :biggrin:
Original post by OGGUS
Walaikum Asalam. :h: Welcome back.

Jazaka Allah. How are you? :smile:
Reply 1413
Original post by Saba XD
Lol you would be surprised at how many guys have avatars of girls. XD

Jazaka Allah. :biggrin:

Lol true you never know :redface:
Hey guys, I'm unsure about something and was wondering if anyone could advise me. So i noticed that my parents had stripped of the dua that you say for breaking and starting your fast from the Ramadan calendar. So are we allowed to throw away writings of duas, ayats or kalimahs.
Original post by Saba XD
Does the charity has to be for orphans or are you interested in donating to needy families too?

I would be fine donating to either tbh (preferably orphans though).
[video="youtube;ATrRK2jRh8U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATrRK2jRh8U[/video]
Original post by h333
Lol true you never know :redface:

Exactly. :P
Original post by Lord Samosa
I would be fine donating to either tbh (preferably orphans though).

Ok, because I know this family (mother and two daughters) personally who are on the brink of becoming homeless and even the council is not helping them so someone has set up a Gofundme fundraiser for them. So, if you are interested, let me know, I will link it.
Original post by Raizelcadres
Hey guys, I'm unsure about something and was wondering if anyone could advise me. So i noticed that my parents had stripped of the dua that you say for breaking and starting your fast from the Ramadan calendar. So are we allowed to throw away writings of duas, ayats or kalimahs.

You have to either burn it or bury it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending