The Student Room Group

Which fourms have you left and never went back

Seeing that most people are leaving TSR which Fourms have you left and never went back.too

Scroll to see replies

4chan and I don't know if Reddit counts, but they're all mad.
Original post by sharkbate633
Seeing that most people are leaving TSR which Fourms have you left and never went back.too

Where's your evidence?

I tend to stay well clear of relationships and sexual health forum.
Nearly left TSR due to abuse, but stuck around. Don't post nearly as much as I used to though*
The CBBC forums and the Digital Spy forums.:moon:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
The CBBC forums and the Digital Spy forums.:moon:

Same here, I got too old for the CBBC message board but they got rid of it for the horrible commenting on articles feature. I hated the DS forums as I got bullied on there, never went back again.
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
Where's your evidence?

I tend to stay well clear of relationships and sexual health forum.

There have been one or two that have announced that they're leaving TSR and wise move as they can be misleading. I left Retro Junk a few years ago and never went back as there are quite a few trolls
There have been one or two that have announced that they're leaving TSR and wise move as they can be misleading. I left Retro Junk a few years ago and never went back as there are quite a few trolls

You mean The Officials, like Puddles the Monkey?

How can it be misleading?

What's Retro Junk? By forums, you means threads? Forums are like the Study Help Forum, Career Forum, University Forum, etc.
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
You mean The Officials, like Puddles the Monkey?

How can it be misleading?

What's Retro Junk? By forums, you means threads? Forums are like the Study Help Forum, Career Forum, University Forum, etc.

Retro Junk is a Fourm like this but it's a place where old TV shows, Adverts and Games are talked about
Reply 9
No More Panic forum. It is a great forum for those suffering from anxiety disorders but I found MHSS on TSR to be more supportive and understanding, personally :h: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Retro Junk is a Fourm like this but it's a place where old TV shows, Adverts and Games are talked about

You're talking about forums that are independent of TSR. I get you know. Your title is very misleading aha!
Mumsnet :perv:
TSR is my first one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leaving TSR pretty soon.
A forum that I won't name: I simply felt that I wasn't being myself within that community, and that it was actually somehow changing how I acted, and my character. I had a few unfortunate run-ins with users, and just decided to leave and never come back, after my IP was accidentally banned within a range block.

Some I have been afk on due to a) forgetting about them or b) not really having anything to do on them. That includes reddit and probably 4chan too.
Original post by _gcx
A forum that I won't name: I simply felt that I wasn't being myself within that community, and that it was actually somehow changing how I acted, and my character. I had a few unfortunate run-ins with users, and just decided to leave and never come back, after my IP was accidentally banned within a range block.

Some I have been afk on due to a) forgetting about them or b) not really having anything to do on them. That includes reddit and probably 4chan too.

Why won't you name it?
Original post by 99_Problems
Why won't you name it?

Meh, I guess I don't have an actual reason. It's here.
briskoda forums, mainly cos I sold my Skoda

Now joined priuschat and toyotaowners forums
Bay12Forums, I used to be very very into their games, especially dwarf fortress.
Original post by _gcx
Meh, I guess I don't have an actual reason. It's here.

Ah sorry it went pear shaped. Maybe it's just me but the nerdier the forum the more intense it seems to be which can be both a positive and a negative.

Quick Reply

Latest