FX spot is excluded from Volcker

So are country denominated bonds (i.e. UK gilts), and a few other stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the info. Always good to know
Original post by Princepieman
FX spot is excluded from Volcker

So are country denominated bonds (i.e. UK gilts), and a few other stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did some online trading and lost a hundred or two (£) before i pulled out. I just don't understand enough of it basically, to make it worth while!?
Original post by john2054
I did some online trading and lost a hundred or two (£) before i pulled out. I just don't understand enough of it basically, to make it worth while!?

Lol what's your question?
Original post by Trapz99
Lol what's your question?

It was more a statement, thanks.
It was more a statement, thanks.

You put a question mark tho
Original post by Trapz99
You put a question mark tho

Technically it's an interrobang
Original post by -Miracle
Technically it's an interrobang

It still doesn't make sense.
It had an exclamation mark followed by a question mark. This means a good if possibly flawed move, in chess notation.

(an interobang, as miracle mentioned above)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Trapz99
It still doesn't make sense.
Let me rephrase this for you in simple/standard English so that you should be able to understand..

I did some online trading and lost £200, before i stopped trading, and cashed in my stock. The markets move with erratic and at many times counterintuitive flows, so plus many investors make money by selling online videos, on how to beat the market.

For example the candlestick method i mentioned earlier, where you can track a stock's performance by the highs and lows that share has previously reached. And it can go quite deep. But rather than plunge head first in to the murky world of trading stock market derivatives, i have decided to follow my dad's advice and quit while i am ahead, so to speak. is this clearer for you now??
Let me rephrase this for you in simple/standard English so that you should be able to understand..

I did some online trading and lost £200, before i stopped trading, and cashed in my stock. The markets move with erratic and at many times counterintuitive flows, so plus many investors make money by selling online videos, on how to beat the market.

For example the candlestick method i mentioned earlier, where you can track a stock's performance by the highs and lows that share has previously reached. And it can go quite deep. But rather than plunge head first in to the murky world of trading stock market derivatives, i have decided to follow my dad's advice and quit while i am ahead, so to speak. is this clearer for you now??

Thank you, that makes more sense. I always use technical analysis when scalp trading currency pairs, along with some fundamental knowledge of what's going on across the globe. Trading using technical indicators like trend lines, RSI, simple moving average, candlestick patterns and other techniques has been the most useful method for me.
Original post by Trapz99
Thank you, that makes more sense. I always use technical analysis when scalp trading currency pairs, along with some fundamental knowledge of what's going on across the globe. Trading using technical indicators like trend lines, RSI, simple moving average, candlestick patterns and other techniques has been the most useful method for me.

Would you say that you're running at a profit or loss overall, since you started trading??

Can you take this convo to the personal finance sub pls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would you say that you're running at a profit or loss overall, since you started trading??

Small profits, slightly beating the market.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah sorry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i don't know how to do that i'm afraid. you are the mod. please move it for us. thanks again!
i don't know how to do that i'm afraid. you are the mod. please move it for us. thanks again!
he means that we're going off-topic.
Original post by Trapz99
he means that we're going off-topic.

I just don't like it when they come down so heavy handed, thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending