The Student Room Group

What ethnicity do I look like? Picture included

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Yes! Kashmiri if you want to get into great detail.

knew it

know a few kashmiris that look like you

Wowww, I had a Kashmiri friend and he was pretty light but dayym :eek:

Ahh right. That explain the rosey cheeks! :h:

Is your hair naturally that colour?
My guess was the farthest away :moon: OP bamboozled me good.
Original post by undercxver
Ahh right. That explain the rosey cheeks! :h:

Is your hair naturally that colour?

Yes it is, but when I was younger they were a dark red than a brown like they are currently.
Eastern European / Turk/Baltic
Original post by Prince of Punani
My guess was the farthest away :moon: OP bamboozled me good.

Haha! I did mention I look nothing like my actual ethnicity :P
You look a bit like lyanna stark from GOT S6E10.
The eyes give it away
I hate to be the rain man but are you doing this ancestry thing with a trusted company/organisation?
Weirdly enough, I get people always mistaking me for a different ethnicity then I actually am, I've literally had it all, some people even think I'm mixed-race. I have quite olive coloured skin which can go dark in the summer, I put it down as that.

Id say you were a bit like me olive-white, I always get asked if I tan and when I say no, they always say ' Where are you from then?' haha!

Spoiler

Original post by BasicMistake
I hate to be the rain man but are you doing this ancestry thing with a trusted company/organisation?

Yes its with Ancestry- the well known company that does DNA testing.
Balkan or Indian

edit: just saw that you confirmed you are indeed from South Asia. I got it right :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by natalie427
Weirdly enough, I get people always mistaking me for a different ethnicity then I actually am, I've literally had it all, some people even think I'm mixed-race. I have quite olive coloured skin which can go dark in the summer, I put it down as that.

Id say you were a bit like me olive-white, I always get asked if I tan and when I say no, they always say ' Where are you from then?' haha!

Spoiler

What is your ethnicity? You're beautiful btw :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Eastern European / Turk/Baltic

Have you ever seen a Baltic woman?
Original post by lahorizon
Balkan or Indian

Even this was my second guess, a mix of Turkish and Slavic also crossed my mind.
eastern european
Your jaw and lips look a bit Balkan but your eyebrows and skin colour resemble South Asian - the light kind
Original post by natalie427

Spoiler

My cousin's the same.

He's had another white person shout racist abuse at him once. :rolleyes:
Yes its with Ancestry- the well known company that does DNA testing.

Ah right, that's cool. I just happen to know that a few companies like to sell off your records to private medical firms but Ancestry is respectable.
Original post by pecora
Have you ever seen a Baltic woman?

Yes I have.

Quick Reply

Latest