The Student Room Group

Am i a narcissist?!!?!?! Help me now

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wolfram Alpha
And she also used 'your' twice incorrectly. Of course she speaks better English than you. :colondollar:

Wait are you saying she speaks better english than me?! You better be sarcastic when you say this.
Of course you should not rely on online tests. They're incredibly unreliable. According to various online tests, I have personality disorder, I am slightly schizophrenic and I might even be gay, all of which is complete and utter rubbish. If you are being serious about staring at yourself in the mirror and thinking about how great you are, then perhaps you are slightly narcissistic. I don't think that's a problem...if it's mild narcissism, but you should not let it get out of hand as a lot of people dislike those who are in love with themselves.

Ok thank you for this advice :smile:
Original post by cookie123456789
Wait are you saying she speaks better english than me?! You better be sarcastic when you say this.

I am indeed being sarcastic. Sarcasm on the internet can be difficult to detect.
I am indeed being sarcastic. Sarcasm on the internet can be difficult to detect.

Yeah ah ok.

Quick Reply

Latest