The Student Room Group

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort

Scroll to see replies

Original post by raniafern
PRSOM again! Please tell me how Finding Dory is. I wanted to watch it, until my cousins said that it was stupid. But, they're a little crazy anyway... I love Pinturillo! :biggrin: Although I'm a terrible artist... :lol:

:h: I will! :biggrin:
omg I should add u to tag list so u can join us when we play :wink:

Spoiler

Entry no.12
So yo!
Woke up nice and late today, needed that sleep! :redface:
Did a bit of reading after breakfast and a shower but not much else (TSR obvs :fan: )
Then I went for the train to meet my friend. Was actually only 3 minutes late, which is fine :yep: (was surprised it left but at least it did!!!)
We got subway, I went for tuna toasted + cheese bc DUH it is how you sub with subway :mmm: and then I added tons of greens ( love salad) so I had overflowing lettuce, cucumber, green pepper, the onion was the only non-green salad I had in it :lol:
Then I purchased one of those "fill it yourself" drinks from one of those touch screen machine things. I pressed on ice. I got me some ice. Then I put the cup with a bit of ice in under the machine, pressed pepsi max, and the liquid came out very light.
Being the analytical Cheese that I am, I assumed something was up.
Possibly the dilution due to the icecubes in there, however I was careful not to put too many ice cubes in, otherwise there's no room for drink innit :tongue:.
So I took a sip and BAM!
Tasted like lemonade. :yucky:
Now I actually hate lemonade.
It's probably due to me disliking fizzy water and lemon flavoured things. (no shet cheese m8 :lol:)
But add a slight hint of pepsi and I could drink it.
So what I did was drink enough so that I wasn't sick, add some diet pepsi instead (praying that wasn't lemonade flavoured also) it wasn't, so I had a more 3:1 ratio of coke taste to lemonade taste which I could deal with a bit more haha
After we finished the food we went to the cinema and yep you guessed it, got more food, (cos nom nom innit :rofl:) salted popcorn :heart: to share (but I felt really bad cos I basically ate 80% of it :mmm:)
Then Finding Dory started! I swear it was the best film I'd seen in a while (the last film I saw was how t train your dragon on the coach from Germany, which is a good film and I recommend it, but I do not like it anymore, having seen it 100+ times :colonhash:)
I don't want to spoil the film for those who intend to watch it, but I will say that its cute af!
Do not read the spoiler below if you are one of the persons I identified above^

Spoiler

Yh, just went home after the film and I guess I ended up here!
We watched some olympics together before realising it was late and then got fish and chips takeaway :mmm:
So a really nice down to earth relaxing day!
Until tomorrow :wink: ,
Cheese
Quote of the day @Reachin4TheStars : "your personality is beautiful and it shines through and that reflects your appearance"

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 442
Lmaoooo we order the same thing at subway except I get Fanta and love lemon flavoured things *_*
I watched Suicide Squad yesterday - was not as bad as people said tbh Harley stole the show *_* queeennnn
Havent even seen Finding Nemo so Dorys gonna have to wait :lol:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Entry no.12
So yo!
Woke up nice and late today, needed that sleep! :redface:
Did a bit of reading after breakfast and a shower but not much else (TSR obvs :fan: )
Then I went for the train to meet my friend. Was actually only 3 minutes late, which is fine :yep: (was surprised it left but at least it did!!!)
We got subway, I went for tuna toasted + cheese bc DUH it is how you sub with subway :mmm: and then I added tons of greens ( love salad) so I had overflowing lettuce, cucumber, green pepper, the onion was the only non-green salad I had in it :lol:
Then I purchased one of those "fill it yourself" drinks from one of those touch screen machine things. I pressed on ice. I got me some ice. Then I put the cup with a bit of ice in under the machine, pressed pepsi max, and the liquid came out very light.
Being the analytical Cheese that I am, I assumed something was up.
Possibly the dilution due to the icecubes in there, however I was careful not to put too many ice cubes in, otherwise there's no room for drink innit :tongue:.
So I took a sip and BAM!
Tasted like lemonade. :yucky:
Now I actually hate lemonade.
It's probably due to me disliking fizzy water and lemon flavoured things. (no shet cheese m8 :lol:)
But add a slight hint of pepsi and I could drink it.
So what I did was drink enough so that I wasn't sick, add some diet pepsi instead (praying that wasn't lemonade flavoured also) it wasn't, so I had a more 3:1 ratio of coke taste to lemonade taste which I could deal with a bit more haha
After we finished the food we went to the cinema and yep you guessed it, got more food, (cos nom nom innit :rofl:) salted popcorn :heart: to share (but I felt really bad cos I basically ate 80% of it :mmm:)
Then Finding Dory started! I swear it was the best film I'd seen in a while (the last film I saw was how t train your dragon on the coach from Germany, which is a good film and I recommend it, but I do not like it anymore, having seen it 100+ times :colonhash:)
I don't want to spoil the film for those who intend to watch it, but I will say that its cute af!
Do not read the spoiler below if you are one of the persons I identified above^

Spoiler

Yh, just went home after the film and I guess I ended up here!
We watched some olympics together before realising it was late and then got fish and chips takeaway :mmm:
So a really nice down to earth relaxing day!
Until tomorrow :wink: ,
Cheese
Quote of the day @Reachin4TheStars : "your personality is beautiful and it shines through and that reflects your appearance"

Spoiler

OML that finding dory pic is soooooo cute! :biggrin: & OML you hate lemonade? :colone: Schwepps lemonade is baeeeeeee! Craving it actually! :colondollar: & Salted popcorn bruhh, ngl sounds weird as freckk! Jks, but I ain't the salty type. :wink: Thanks for the mention sweetie! :tongue: & At least you had a more entertaining day than me! I just went grocery shopping with mum on the bus, and got shouted at by her and then took to TSR while looking at how to build a CV and finding a part-time job. LOL. Good luck with your A-level results sweetie! :h:
Original post by z33
Lmaoooo we order the same thing at subway except I get Fanta and love lemon flavoured things *_*
I watched Suicide Squad yesterday - was not as bad as people said tbh Harley stole the show *_* queeennnn
Havent even seen Finding Nemo so Dorys gonna have to wait :lol:

omg we are sub buddies :five:
:lol: fanta is also not something I like. Maybe its just citrus things?! Idk, i feel so alone in this hate rn :laugh:
Ooh is that the film with Will Smith in it? Cool! I am glad u liked it! XD
:angry: watch it! Watch it rn! Or, or I'll, I'll... morph into a pidgeot and peck you :innocent:

Spoiler

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
OML that finding dory pic is soooooo cute! :biggrin: & OML you hate lemonade? :colone: Schwepps lemonade is baeeeeeee! Craving it actually! :colondollar: & Salted popcorn bruhh, ngl sounds weird as freckk! Jks, but I ain't the salty type. :wink: Thanks for the mention sweetie! :tongue: & At least you had a more entertaining day than me! I just went grocery shopping with mum on the bus, and got shouted at by her and then took to TSR while looking at how to build a CV and finding a part-time job. LOL. Good luck with your A-level results sweetie! :h:

IKR! I do sorry :getmecoat: XD look what I've done haha
That's ok, your quote was so nice! I think @Matrix123 will like it :yep:
:console: I quite like grocery shopping actually! :I i hope ur mum wasn't too mad at you for begging to buy Schwepps lemonade and to stop grocery shopping :mmm:
thanks, good luck with the CV and job thing, sounds pretty scary if u ask me haha!
thanks for the support guys, I hope u r enjoying ur summers :h:
:lol: fanta is also not something I like. Maybe its just citrus things?! Idk, i feel so alone in this hate rn :laugh:
:angry: watch it! Watch it rn! Or, or I'll, I'll... morph into a pidgeot and peck you :innocent:

Spoiler

IKR! I do sorry :getmecoat: XD look what I've done haha
That's ok, your quote was so nice! I think @Matrix123 will like it :yep:
:console: I quite like grocery shopping actually! :I i hope ur mum wasn't too mad at you for begging to buy Schwepps lemonade and to stop grocery shopping :mmm:
thanks, good luck with the CV and job thing, sounds pretty scary if u ask me haha!

No need to say sorry lol! :biggrin: Thank youu and I hope so! :smile: I do too, but not with my mum :colone: She takes the actual p***. Na lol, I never bought it but she was comparing me to other kids that are twice my age but oh well :h: Thank youu, I'll certainly need it and ikr really scary if you ask me, I'm a job-seekers virgin haha :colondollar:
Reply 447

Spoiler

We areeee :five: :tongue:
Hmmm maybe - idk how you can not like citrus tho its amazing xP
Yessss it was awesome!
Hahaha alright xD
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
No need to say sorry lol! :biggrin: Thank youu and I hope so! :smile: I do too, but not with my mum :colone: She takes the actual p***. Na lol, I never bought it but she was comparing me to other kids that are twice my age but oh well :h: Thank youu, I'll certainly need it and ikr really scary if you ask me, I'm a job-seekers virgin haha :colondollar:

XD :rofl: thats annoying!
LOL I might quote you on that as well
You're a really effective quote generator haha :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by z33
We areeee :five: :tongue:
Hmmm maybe - idk how you can not like citrus tho its amazing xP
Yessss it was awesome!
Hahaha alright xD

XD idk I just dont like dat stuff z33, dont question the superior taste buds :hand:
:rofl:
:heart: I will tag u!
do it! you'll really enjoy it and its great in terms of relaxing before shet happens u know :mmm:
Not to put you off but I found Suicide Squad to be a pretty big disappointment :-/ I guess it's because the trailers were so good...
Original post by saladays
Not to put you off but I found Suicide Squad to be a pretty big disappointment :-/ I guess it's because the trailers were so good...

bae. Spoilers.
but bae :heart:

Original post by LDS16

I'm buying loads of films on blu-ray recently, horror films :smile: house of wax will be me after results day

Attachment not found

:rofl: so true for me2 :frown:

SPOILERZ :shh:
spoilerssssssss [video="youtube;DKqxvOZOeUw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKqxvOZOeUw[/video]
Reply 454
XD idk I just dont like dat stuff z33, dont question the superior taste buds :hand:
:heart: I will tag u!

Ahaha plz if you deny the citrus gods you shall regret it!
<33

Looks like one of them barbies Shane Dawson waffle ironed #rip
Original post by z33
Ahaha plz if you deny the citrus gods you shall regret it!
<33
Looks like one of them barbies Shane Dawson waffle ironed #rip

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:
Sorry for late reply! I guess the trailers just hyped it up to be something very fun and fast but... no. I mean I'm pretty hard to please but it's had very negative reviews so far so I'm not alone. Very cringeworthy jokes (especially Harley who was just sex-appeal-joke-dispenser), some very dodgy editing (I thought the clips online were cut awkwardly because they were sneak previews - I was wrong, is really that bad) and it was quite boring for the most part. And really dark. As in lighting. Unnecessarily dark. Some solid acting, though. Music was good but just inappropriate and forced. And yeah, kinda predictable ending...

...But some people really liked it!
thanks for the support guys, I hope u r enjoying ur summers :h:
Np 'Madame' :wink: I hope I wrote that right :redface: :tongue:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

Good morning Cheese :biggrin:
If you found Finding Dory good, I'll probably try to watch it this weekend! :hugs: Stupid cousins of mine :angry:
Still cannot rep you .. I need to spread more reps around :lol:

Doryyyyy :ahee: I told you the film was cool :mmm: I like How to train your dragon too :woo: but I'm still not bored of watching it :teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest