The Student Room Group

The NBA 2019-20 Thread - Free agency is mad - Westbrook to Houston, CP3 to OKC!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
That's okay bro at least you justified not putting Kobe in and giving him the due respek. :smile:

I enjoyed reading that top 10
Original post by eden3
That's okay bro at least you justified not putting Kobe in and giving him the due respek. :smile:

I enjoyed reading that top 10

Original post by Malevolent
X

Agreed that was a great read. Nice write up Malevolent :smile:
Reply 862
IDK if anyone else is watching US vs China.... but did Kyrie just hit 4 3's in a row?? Lol
Original post by eden3
IDK if anyone else is watching US vs China.... but did Kyrie just hit 4 3's in a row?? Lol

Link pls, currently waiting for the grand finals of a game I play but it's so late.
Reply 864
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Link pls, currently waiting for the grand finals of a game I play but it's so late.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/olympics/36445151

Commentator's horrific >.> No wonder basketball isn't popular in the UK! :angry:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 866
Commentator's horrific >.> No wonder basketball isn't popular in the UK! :angry:

I know :lol:
Original post by eden3
I know :lol:

Fam he's sat here with hiccups wtf is going on
Lakers because of the good old days with Kobe and Shaq.

I'm not really a huge NBA fan tbh, I'll watch like a three or four games a season max. Generally I'm clueless and not up to date with everything :lol:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 869
Fam he's sat here with hiccups wtf is going on

well..... R.I.P China :rofl:
Reply 870
Original post by Lord Samosa

I'm not really a huge NBA fan tbh, I'll watch like a three or four games a season max. Generally I'm clueless and not up to date with everything :lol:

It's all good fam I'm just glad you picked the right team. :wink:
Original post by eden3
It's all good fam I'm just glad you picked the right team. :wink:

It's a shame they're not as good these days.

My little brother is obsessed with Curry and Warriors :lol:
Reply 872
It's a shame they're not as good these days.

My little brother is obsessed with Curry and Warriors :lol:

:sad: Yeah Lakers suck now lmfao but it's a rebuilding process, hopefully they'll be competitive in... 5 years? IDK :redface:

Haha I don't blame your bro. I'm obsessed with Curry too, he's my favourite player, and the Warriors are the most exciting and fun team to watch in the league (although I'm obviously not a Golden State fan)
Original post by eden3
:sad: Yeah Lakers suck now lmfao but it's a rebuilding process, hopefully they'll be competitive in... 5 years? IDK :redface:

Haha I don't blame your bro. I'm obsessed with Curry too, he's my favourite player, and the Warriors are the most exciting and fun team to watch in the league (although I'm obviously not a Golden State fan)

Ingram and D'Angelo Russell I think are good young players, I guess there's talent there to work with.

They are so good, and now they've got Durant to add to it :lol: I quite like LeBron, that guy is just a beast.
Reply 874
Ingram and D'Angelo Russell I think are good young players, I guess there's talent there to work with.

They are so good, and now they've got Durant to add to it :lol: I quite like LeBron, that guy is just a beast.

Yeah I'm a fan of D'Angelo and Ingram. I think they'll grow into nice players.

LeBron is definitely a beast man... the guy literally does everything great on the court and excels at it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by eden3
Yeah I'm a fan of D'Angelo and Ingram. I think they'll grow into nice players.

LeBron is definitely a beast man... the guy literally does everything great on the court and excels at it.

D'Angelo, trash in those veins :wink: :rofl: Ingram will be great I think, he looks really strong in the summer league

X

Welcome :smile:
Reply 876
D'Angelo, trash in those veins :wink: :rofl: Ingram will be great I think, he looks really strong in the summer league

Welcome :smile:

Don't watch fam future All-Star in the making

Spoiler

Original post by Malevolent
x.

We have the same players top 10 wise, give or take the order of a few of them. Definitely in sync eh.

Welcome!
Reply 878
Westbrook and Durant
Ngl Olympic basketball is pretty boring to watch, the commentary sucks and whenever USA plays it's 99% going to be a 50 point win (at least)

Quick Reply

Latest