The Student Room Group

Im so ****ing angry right now

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
No can do! I'm not gonna be satisfied until bad things happen to those goddamn, racist insulting discriminate offensive selfish abusive harassing !!
So so angry about this!
They want me beaten and tortured (they've expressed their desire numerous times) so I need them beaten and tortured! I can be quite cold hearted sometimes!

Spoiler

Freezer m8. However angry you may feel, its in the past now. You cannot change it. What you must understand is that the fact you are here today and that you know that sort of action is wrong and that there is nothing wrong with you and people must embrace that shows you are the bigger individual. You cannot ruin this state of mind by wanting to freaking bite their heads off or something, its just not how the world needs to work.
I think you understand this and that the main fact that you do not wish to is due to the shock of your sudden realisation
I'm here for u if u wanna talk more in privat freezer m8 :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by JIDF
Please tell me you're joking?

I'm afraid that's 100% true.
What they said about people with depression is the worst though.
I wouldn't recommend violence, you would be just as bad as them and I know that's not your intention at all, I know I can't say anything to make the pain better but chin up and don't let them get to you. :hugs:
Argh!

As you may know, i was bullied at college and ive just realized something.
Im fuming right now!

Ive just realized they were taking the piss out of me for having OCD!
I wash my hands a lot, tend to shuffle away from people if they get too close to me, will pick things up in a different way etc...
Now i didnt realize this before but they were mimicking me!
Theh would pick up someone elses work and shout ewww germs!!!
Then they would always mimick washing their hands around me.
And theyd keep touching me becasue they knew i hated it!
I tried to be as discreet as possible but theres only so far you can go!
But yeah they would just act how i did and i didnt thinm anything of it at the time, but now ive realized it!

Im absolutely furious now!
They deserve to be beaten and tortured!
Making fun of someones mental illness is juet bang out of order!

I'm confused didn't you leave college and now doing a apprenticeship? Don't get why your angry right now :confused:

I mean the moment to be angry is gone now lol. To be angry over something that happened in the past is pointless now. Unless it's currently happening?? then yeah you have every right to be fuming.
Reply 24
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

omg you are so wise :daydreaming:
this must be the secret to 10 gem success @AndrewSCO

Ahaha stahp it you xP im not really :tongue: just regurgitate what other people have told me in the past :smile:
Nahhh the secret is being PC af and making a post on the first page of a thread :lol:
I know exactly what this feels like. Having that realisation as to the extent they got to afterwards... Yeah I understand that.

BUT, once I realised, I just ignored them, even though they were there everyday, I just didn't give a **** anymore.

Because at the end of the day, it comes down to you, what makes you happy and I learnt that even though times are rough, it really does get better.
I know (from your blog) that you are a very strong person and I know you'll be able to get through this and one day think 'life couldn't be better'.
Live for that day. Live for that day.
Freezer m8. However angry you may feel, its in the past now. You cannot change it. What you must understand is that the fact you are here today and that you know that sort of action is wrong and that there is nothing wrong with you and people must embrace that shows you are the bigger individual. You cannot ruin this state of mind by wanting to freaking bite their heads off or something, its just not how the world needs to work.
I think you understand this and that the main fact that you do not wish to is due to the shock of your sudden realisation
I'm here for u if u wanna talk more in privat freezer m8 :hugs:

Spoiler

Yeah I guess so
I'm not sure how tbh, I've nearly ended it a few times tbh!
But as I say, I'm cold hearted at times and seeing as they've put me through all this and would've beaten me had a teacher not walked in right as his fist was raised, I feel a need to retaliate. This is too serious to just let slip into nothing! There's more to it than this!
Thanks!

Spoiler

Reply 27
No point worrying about the past mate. What they did to you was silly. All you have to do now is not worry about it/ over analyse it, and move on.
Yeah I guess so
I'm not sure how tbh, I've nearly ended it a few times tbh!
But as I say, I'm cold hearted at times and seeing as they've put me through all this and would've beaten me had a teacher not walked in right as his fist was raised, I feel a need to retaliate. This is too serious to just let slip into nothing! There's more to it than this!
Thanks!

Spoiler

:frown: pls dont go to bed sad cos I will go to bed feeling like i've failed
:frown: pls dont go to bed sad cos I will go to bed feeling like i've failed

I'm feeling a tad happier now tbh. Got some music on.
You've helped massively Cheese!
Thankyou so much for tonight, I may not have shown it but you've helped me a lot!
I need people you!
I'm feeling a tad happier now tbh. Got some music on.
You've helped massively Cheese!
Thankyou so much for tonight, I may not have shown it but you've helped me a lot!
I need people you!

thank goodness :grouphugs:
:colondollar: id think i have tbh :getmecoat:
well thats ok but urgh :jumphug:
:blush: i just feel awful about the fact that there is apparently no1 with u rn :frown:
thank goodness :grouphugs:
:colondollar: id think i have tbh :getmecoat:
well thats ok but urgh :jumphug:
:blush: i just feel awful about the fact that there is apparently no1 with u rn :frown:

:hugs: Music works wonders for me at times
And you help even more!
I'll be ok, just need to sleep and get rid of this!
Well everyone's asleep and I have no gf so it's just me. No one to hug me or support me or comfort me. But ah well, im used to it!
Original post by mr T 999
I'm confused didn't you leave college and now doing a apprenticeship? Don't get why your angry right now :confused:

I mean the moment to be angry is gone now lol. To be angry over something that happened in the past is pointless now. Unless it's currently happening?? then yeah you have every right to be fuming.

Yup that's very true. But earlier on I realized that the people at college had taken the piss out of me and I hadn't realized it until now.
So that's why I'm angry because they took the piss out of me because I have OCD. Not impressed at all!
So yeah that's why I'm angry right now

Well I guess, but it still happened and they've not been punished for it!
Nah because they'll do it again and continue until they've been taught a lesson!
Well kind of tbh
:hugs: Music works wonders for me at times
And you help even more!
I'll be ok, just need to sleep and get rid of this!
Well everyone's asleep and I have no gf so it's just me. No one to hug me or support me or comfort me. But ah well, im used to it!

yep :blush: not really!
yup same! :wink:
:frown:
well goodnight!
yep :blush: not really!
yup same! :wink:
:frown:
well goodnight!

You have! A lot too!
Alright then!
:cry2: You know who I'd like to be next to me right now though
Goodnight!
Original post by THE EPIC Panda
I've got more if you want.

Nah I'm alright tbh,
That doesn't actually bother me but it may affect others so I'm not wanting anything of that nature here.
Original post by mediaya

Good!

Spoiler

Seek therapy.
Original post by Profesh
Seek therapy.

I'm on my 3rd therapist...
Sorry to hear you've been bullied. From someone who's faced a fair amount of torment in his life, I have some advice to offer. Whether it is of any use to you is another matter, but it has worked for me. It's best to let go of your rage and hurt towards these people. I know how pious that may sound, because our minds are all geared toward remembering these negative experiences, it's an evolutionary thing.

But whenever you dwell on that stuff, and think about them and what they've said or done, they're stealing something from you. They're occupying your thoughts when you could be enjoying yourself, having a soak in the bath or a good meal with family. Obsessing over all the mean **** these guys did to you, just detracts from your life, nothing else. Acknowledge how ****ed up things were, acknowledge your feelings and thoughts, and then let it all go. Because from someone who's been as angry as you for far longer than I should've let myself be, all that rage will eat up the good in you. It's like being a smoker, it's such a wonderful release, but you do it too long and all you have left at the end is an aged face and blackened insides. Let them suffer that fate, don't waste another second fulfilling that prophecy for yourself. That's how you torture those people, by letting them see the heights you've risen to whilst they're too busy scuffling in the mud.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending