The Student Room Group

Do most muslims truly save themselves until marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tim12345
The logical reason behind sticking to God's wish is the entire reason you believe in the religion.

Some Muslims believe that there are scientific/numerical miracles in the Quran, and this is why they believe in Islam.

Others think that the universe must have had a cause, and that cause must have been God and chosen Islam as they think it is the right path.

In any case, once you have found rational reason for your faith in the religion (God asks in the Quran for people to think and do research), then you obviously comply with the faith's obligations.

That's fair enough :smile:

I reckon if God's word was truly infallible though, there wouldn't be so many questions to ask
Original post by Anonymous
That's fair enough :smile:I reckon if God's word was truly infallible though, there wouldn't be so many questions to ask

You could make a similar point about atheism. :smile:

Also, there wouldn't be any reason for the religion to exist as such, if everybody knew it was the right path, since it is intended to test people.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Josb
I make no secret of my hatred of Islam. Unlike you, I'm not ashamed of what I think. :wink:

He/she is actually right. Dismissing someone's very despicable (not to mention barbaric) proposal to annihilate an entire religious group by nuking their lands because....well, others will still be alive in other lands translates to far more than "hatred of Islam".
Has everybody finished with the hating on here? For the sake of humanity?

A rational discussion on Islam doesn't always have to go down the gutter. :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saba XD
Yesh. (I bet we are going to be told off soon) :lol:

Nope.
Original post by Tim12345
You could make a similar point about atheism. :smile:

Also, there wouldn't be any reason for the religion to exist as such, if everybody knew it was the right path, since it is intended to test people.

how could you say the same about atheism when it isn't a belief system ?
Nope.

You do realise why I used that word to begin with, right?

It was for you because you got triggered over a word. Internet is not for the oversensitive. :laugh: :mmm:
Reply 367
Original post by Saba XD
You do realise why I used that word to begin with, right?

It was for you because you got triggered over a word. Internet is not for the oversensitive. :laugh: :mmm:

PRSOM
Original post by OGGUS
PRSOM

Reply 369
Original post by Saba XD

Your welcome.:h:
It's true I had to agree with it.
Original post by OGGUS
Your welcome.:h:
It's true I had to agree with it.

Hehehe people take internet way too seriously. It is funny to watch though. :lol:
Original post by Saba XD
Hehehe people take internet way too seriously. It is funny to watch though. :lol:

Do you think that it's OK to use derogatory words to describe people from other races because it's "just a word"?
Original post by WBZ144
Do you think that it's OK to use derogatory words to describe people from other races because it's "just a word"?

I have been called a curry muncher and a paki. Does not seem to bother me one bit. Anyway, the word I was referring to was 'impure', as that is not derogatory on any level.
Nope.

u got another acc then?
This thread has become a war zone.
It has become a WAR ZONE!
:diep:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
This thread has become a war zone.
It has become a WAR ZONE!
:diep:

No surprise there. Religion got involved.

Spoiler

Original post by RDKGames
No surprise there. Religion got involved.

Spoiler

Yes. But no one seems to agree, or have respect for each others opinion. Which is sad, because we are not animals!

Spoiler

Yes. But no one seems to agree, or have respect for each others opinion. Which is sad, because we are not animals!

Spoiler

Well technically we ARE animals. So I guess it all adds up.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RDKGames
Well technically we ARE animals. So I guess it all adds up.

:colonhash: Yes. We are Mammals us crazy, Homo Sapiens :redface:
:colonhash: Yes. We are Mammals us crazy, Homo Sapiens :redface:

It's ironic though because we don't see other mammals attack each other over belief. Why can't we just be more like a cute cat who doesn't care about that stuff? :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending