The Student Room Group

A-level Insight days 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ___Sophie___
Yeah I guess you are right, I have been worrying quite a bit... i'll focus this year on improving my extracurriculars which will help me when applying in S6. Do you think theres any point in applying to the ones that accept S5's this year or should I just wait? If I was to apply this year and not get in, I could still apply next year, couldn't I?

Yeah you could

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman

Ah ok thanks was just wondering and thank you very much for answering my questions you have been very helpful!
Does anyone have a link where you can apply for the RBS insight day that everyone keeps mentioning?
I can't see it on the website :frown:
Original post by mayamiami
Does anyone have a link where you can apply for the RBS insight day that everyone keeps mentioning?
I can't see it on the website :frown:

Bit too early for most insight days tbh. And rbs don't seem to be running it anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Bit too early for most insight days tbh. And rbs don't seem to be running it anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile

around abut what time should i start to be looking for applying to isight days if its too early now?
Original post by 22chicken
around abut what time should i start to be looking for applying to isight days if its too early now?

Feb-april

Posted from TSR Mobile
As a yr12 student can I apply to anything this year? Or have some deadlines passed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
As a yr12 student can I apply to anything this year? Or have some deadlines passed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, the Nomura First Step programme is open for applications now.
Original post by ilikecats12
Yes, the Nomura First Step programme is open for applications now.

Will the day itself take part in the summer?
Original post by Azzer11
Will the day itself take part in the summer?

It takes place in April
Original post by ilikecats12
It takes place in April

It says deadline 01/04/2017 for the application so are you sure that it's in April?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending