The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Looking for people to house share with!

Hey Guys!

I've recently accepted a place for a postgrad' course at UWE. Myself and another postgrad' student are looking for more people to join us in the search for a house together! We're both changing universities so know limited people in Bristol but we've got a few houses we've requested details for. They're mostly 4 or 5 bed houses, so let us know if you're interested by dropping a message or posting on this!

Leah :h:
I am interested 🙂
Hi, I am Jess, I am 20, and a student studying the first year of Wildlife ecology and Conservation science at UWE. I am looking for a room in a shared house relatively close to Frenchay Campus in early September. I am tidy and friendly, and like to bake (but don't really like to eat cake)
If you have anything available, please let me know. Thank you 🙂
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi. I am Katy and will be doing my part 2 architecture and am new to the area. I am looking to share a house possibly near the Frenchay campus. I am friendly and get on well with other people and would be interested in your house share. 😀 Katy.
Reply 3
Original post by JessHill12
I am interested 🙂
Hi, I am Jess, I am 20, and a student studying the first year of Wildlife ecology and Conservation science at UWE. I am looking for a room in a shared house relatively close to Frenchay Campus in early September. I am tidy and friendly, and like to bake (but don't really like to eat cake)
If you have anything available, please let me know. Thank you 🙂

Hi Jess, we're still looking currently but if you haven't found a place we could possibly look for houses for the 3 or 4 of us? Let me know as we're close to move in dates now!
I am a letting agent in Bristol and have 2x 4 bed student houses available in Cheswick Village / Fishponds. Please call on 0117 9582020 for further info/viewings. Thanks.
Hi my name is Haoran, I'm going to study Economic at UWE Frenchay Campus this year, this morning I received an email saying the accommodation that i've applied are not not available so I'm currently looking for private accommodation. Please PM me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending