The Student Room Group

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:rofl: oh lol ngl when I say i dont know all the band members, dunt kill me pls :colondollar:

Spoiler

OMG DO IT :toofunny:

Hahaha nah that's fine :lol: you know the songs so I can hardly get on my high horse :teehee:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha nah that's fine :lol: you know the songs so I can hardly get on my high horse :teehee:

Spoiler

XD omg they are so gorgeous! I don't think I can pick a fave but simon's voice is like :daydreaming:
thank you for that :lovehug:I thought there may have been a split because their songs did degenerate, like many bands, so yh :colonhash:
Well :colonhash:

Good morning! :wavey: Yay, do it! It's so good! Lol ikr :console:

:rofl: ur tsr haha
it was trop genial :ahee: well thats ok then haha!

thats ok :hugs:
np
I will :mmm: you can't not :teehee:

XD You really are!
bonjour! :wavey:

I just watched Finding Nemo, yes Nemo. Because my brother hasn't watched it before :biggrin:
Original post by raniafern
I just watched Finding Nemo, yes Nemo. Because my brother hasn't watched it before :biggrin:

:gah:
#thefeelz
I'd say still go see it! Like I said, some people really enjoyed it and I still had some fun with the movie. I really enjoyed the first quarter or so :-)
:gah:
#thefeelz

:biggrin:
Reply 486
LMAO it acc is :lol: hes gonna have Marina Joyce on his podcast soon so it won't last much longer :tongue:
haha :rofl: still got some research to do so I'll go offline in a few mins :tongue:
have a great day in the meantime!

OMG

:rofl: :rofl:
its so perfect Amellia :daydreaming:
that song and the Olympics = meant to be XD

No you cant really get it wrong but technically, I am not married so

Spoiler

Oh, so why tf do you call me monsouier (that's deffo spelt wrong :tongue:) I'm not married either :colonhash:
XD omg they are so gorgeous! I don't think I can pick a fave but simon's voice is like :daydreaming:
thank you for that :lovehug:I thought there may have been a split because their songs did degenerate, like many bands, so yh :colonhash:

Haha omg ikr :blushing: have you listened to Wild Boys yet? It's a tad emotional tbh :yep: yeah they split off in 1985 so only Simon, Nick and John were left (until they all came back in 2004) such a shame they were all so gorgeous (and talented obvs :wink:)
Original post by hamza772000
Oh, so why tf do you call me monsouier (that's deffo spelt wrong :tongue:) I'm not married either :colonhash:

Cos y not innit :tongue:

Original post by Amellia123
Haha omg ikr :blushing: have you listened to Wild Boys yet? It's a tad emotional tbh :yep: yeah they split off in 1985 so only Simon, Nick and John were left (until they all came back in 2004) such a shame they were all so gorgeous (and talented obvs :wink:)

YAS! Wild boys used to be my ringtone :rofl:
it is so good :daydreaming:
:frown: so sad!
Entry no.13 (:coma: the unluckiness, it burns :afraid:)
Woke up verry late today (9:40 am :eek3:), but waking up and looking in the mirror and realising that "beauty sleep" is more bs than "Cheese is smart" :colonhash:, yeah that was just fab.
Did a bit of researching after breakfast and a shower and lots of TSR :erm: but I did get some work done :innocent:
Had lunch, which was dull. Rolls, salami, lots of salad :gah: I love salad (just not fruit) :yep: and grapes. :rolleyes:
After lunch, watched some olympics, its all so amazing and inspiring!
Top faves that I watched today: Gymnastics (its all so beautiful and elegant :fan:), table tennis (just watch it, its so :awesome:, I mean when u are watching you feel like this meme
) and tennis (Monsieur Murray plays right now if you are interested :tongue:) I didn't have time to watch the other sports but if u watched it feel free to update me! I love the Olympics and the Paralympics just step it all up in my opinion! Especially since I went to see some of the events @ London 2012 :wink:
Finished my research, started some EPQ but then it was pinta time :mmm:
Today's pinta game was such bant ngl :lol: and I hope to do a quick one due to me needing to be up early tomorrow and my desire to watch an episode of Sherlock :mmm:

For those of you concerned (lol no1 ahha), the strikes mean that I have to get an earlier train :angry:, getting up at 5:45am instead of 6:15 am (im dead m8 :mad:) and I'll get there a little earlier. However, it means that I will get to leave a bit earlier (20-40 mins earlier :colondollar:). That is, if the trains would like to work. If they do not, current back up plan is to plead to my mum to drive me there :rofl:

So yeah.
B4 I forget, the quote of the day comes from a new song I discovered today, ty deezer haha :hat2:
LOL it just came on as I am typing this on my new playlist :toofunny:
Quote of the day: "Ice cold, I roll my eyes at you, boy" :yep: ( this is aimed at no1 in particular @Galaxie501 tis a jk mate haha :lol:)
Shout out to @XOR_ winning a pinta game :congrats:
Shout out to new recruit @doctorwhofan98, i hope we may continue to encounter each other on tsr, tis a pleasure to be of your acquaintance Monsieur :hat2:

Spoiler

Watch the Olympics people :wink:,
Cheese

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Entry no.13 (:coma: the unluckiness, it burns :afraid:)
Woke up verry late today (9:40 am :eek3:), but waking up and looking in the mirror and realising that "beauty sleep" is more bs than "Cheese is smart" :colonhash:, yeah that was just fab.
Did a bit of researching after breakfast and a shower and lots of TSR :erm: but I did get some work done :innocent:
Had lunch, which was dull. Rolls, salami, lots of salad :gah: I love salad (just not fruit) :yep: and grapes. :rolleyes:
After lunch, watched some olympics, its all so amazing and inspiring!
Top faves that I watched today: Gymnastics (its all so beautiful and elegant :fan:), table tennis (just watch it, its so :awesome:, I mean when u are watching you feel like this meme
) and tennis (Monsieur Murray plays right now if you are interested :tongue:) I didn't have time to watch the other sports but if u watched it feel free to update me! I love the Olympics and the Paralympics just step it all up in my opinion! Especially since I went to see some of the events @ London 2012 :wink:
Finished my research, started some EPQ but then it was pinta time :mmm:
Today's pinta game was such bant ngl :lol: and I hope to do a quick one due to me needing to be up early tomorrow and my desire to watch an episode of Sherlock :mmm:

For those of you concerned (lol no1 ahha), the strikes mean that I have to get an earlier train :angry:, getting up at 5:45am instead of 6:15 am (im dead m8 :mad:) and I'll get there a little earlier. However, it means that I will get to leave a bit earlier (20-40 mins earlier :colondollar:). That is, if the trains would like to work. If they do not, current back up plan is to plead to my mum to drive me there :rofl:

So yeah.
B4 I forget, the quote of the day comes from a new song I discovered today, ty deezer haha :hat2:
LOL it just came on as I am typing this on my new playlist :toofunny:
Quote of the day: "Ice cold, I roll my eyes at you, boy" :yep:

Spoiler

Watch the Olympics people :wink:,
Cheese

Spoiler

You should add, beat XOR at chess to your list.
Original post by XOR_
You should add, beat XOR at chess to your list.

OMG
I should

Spoiler

Great day today :mmm:
Watching tennis is ahee :ahee: (haven't watched some in a while tho :lol: )

Spoiler

You wake up terribly early omg :cry2: but oh well sleep is for the weak isn't it :creep:

Spoiler

Oh jesus have mercy.

Woke up verry late today (9:40 am :eek3:),

this offends me
Original post by defenestrated
this offends me

omg defen :lovehug:
how :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Great day today :mmm:
Watching tennis is ahee :ahee: (haven't watched some in a while tho :lol: )

Spoiler

You wake up terribly early omg :cry2: but oh well sleep is for the weak isn't it :creep:

Spoiler

yup! Watch it ! Do you have a favourite player? In terms of Frenchmen I always liked Tsonga (nicknamed him tsongee but idk why :tongue:)
thats it. You are playing me rn. In our pjs and we are gonna have some fun :colone:
wait a second...

Spoiler

Original post by Galaxie501
Oh jesus have mercy.

omg defen :lovehug:
how :colonhash:

Spoiler

HEY sorry i think this is the first time i'm posting here i've been lurking :ninja:
and because you call 9:40am late omg
I call anything before midday early
Original post by defenestrated
HEY sorry i think this is the first time i'm posting here i've been lurking :ninja:
and because you call 9:40am late omg
I call anything before midday early

don't be sorry :hugs: I was waiting for that post of yours that i would lol to (like out loud) and beg tsr to allow me to rep :u:
its late for me m8
cos I wake up at 6am most days :colonhash:
lol

Quick Reply

Latest