The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
thank you for understanding. Since it was 11 a.m. I think it was more that they wanted to go to lunch. Sometimes it's a very dehumanizing and demoralizing experience going to the doctor's.

Yeah, I know the feeling :/ my first ever mental health appointment felt very rushed, and the doctor was clearly trying to catch up some time. I could see why she needed to do it, but it made it much harder for me to open up to her
I just lost a dear friend to me and it hurts so much, I never thought I'd lose a friend in my life, not like this. The pain is too much to handle.
Original post by Protoxylic
I just lost a dear friend to me and it hurts so much, I never thought I'd lose a friend in my life, not like this. The pain is too much to handle.

Really sorry to hear you've lost someone close. Don't bottle it up- if you want to unload on someone, inbox me. We're all here for you.

--

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually really relieved to have my anxiety back. After the lows of the past month, at least I'm now able to function, and it feels amazing.
Of course it would be better to have no issues at all, but I would take this any day (compared to being down)!
Ill with nerves over this PIP medical tomorrow. Just wish it was over already :cry2: not expecting to get PIP anyway, I'll be lucky to get ESA at a push I think. Glad I have a morning appointment tomorrow at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
Completely agree with this :yes: Was just about to say similar.(hope you're doing ok BT, not spoken in a while!) :hugs:

Hey yeah I am not too bad, have been feeling slightly lower recently but trying to do my best to stop it in its tracks. How are you? I hope the accommodation issue is getting better :hugs:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Ill with nerves over this PIP medical tomorrow. Just wish it was over already :cry2: not expecting to get PIP anyway, I'll be lucky to get ESA at a push I think. Glad I have a morning appointment tomorrow at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
goodluck, I hope everything goes great. You probably have had it by now.
Wondering if withdrawing from meds was actually a good idea?

Posted from TSR Mobile
goodluck, I hope everything goes great. You probably have had it by now.

Thanks :smile: nah, I haven't had it yet. It's tomorrow at 11am. Not too long away but still long enough for my nerves to go through the roof :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling quite bad in terms of my mental health today. I've run out of meds and I feel depressed and terrible...

Anyone know how to cope?
Original post by PandaWho

Posted from TSR Mobile

How are you feeling?
Original post by Protoxylic

:frown: Really sorry for your loss :frown:

Original post by Spock's Socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Original post by PandaWho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hugely hypocritical of me to say this, but I'm not sure it is a good idea :no:

Original post by Valyrian
Feeling quite bad in terms of my mental health today. I've run out of meds and I feel depressed and terrible...

Anyone know how to cope?

Try and be kind to yourself and keep reaching out to people. Do whatever it takes tomorrow morning in order to get your meds :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Thank you, I'll need it :hugs: will let you all know how it goes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hugely hypocritical of me to say this, but I'm not sure it is a good idea :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feel so poop but still not been sorted out at the drs so can even get meds. Ooops

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ezme39
How are you feeling?

Honestly?

I feel so bloody crap but have to keep going, got work and stuff to do!

Burst into tears last night, and dunno if ill bother going back on them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to the GP tomorrow to try and get some beta blockers - my psychiatrist is refusing to prescribe them to me.
Feel awful.
Original post by Airmed
Feel awful.

:lovehug: <3

Spoiler

:lovehug: <3

Spoiler

Thanks lovely :hugs: the thought is well than enough :h: x
Original post by Airmed
Feel awful.

:console: Want to talk about it?
Original post by Cinnie
Going to the GP tomorrow to try and get some beta blockers - my psychiatrist is refusing to prescribe them to me.

I take it this is for anxiety?

Latest