The Student Room Group

Evening at Nandos went TERRIBLY WRONG

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
That is the best story ever! One to tell the future kids and grandkids
Original post by Morgii
That is the best story ever! One to tell the future kids and grandkids

Yes definitely! Although it will have to be censored for young kids haha.
Original post by Trapz99
Lol

It was hilarious (not when I got shoved though) :lol:
Reply 23
You physically cannot get your food without paying first. FAKE BIATCH.
Haha probably not. I had to tell the full story of what happened though.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by vela1
You physically cannot get your food without paying first. FAKE BIATCH.

No if you read it I say the money we put on the table was because of the sick and the people next to us because we felt bad!
Original post by cookie123456789
Haha. I think the waiter and waitress did find it rather amusing. They did have to clean up sick and food off the floor though...

There are no waiters or waitresses at Nandos.

Clearly a fabricated story. Nice try.
Original post by Platopus
There are no waiters or waitresses at Nandos.

Clearly a fabricated story. Nice try.

There are waiters and waitresses at Nandos (the people behind the counter)!!! The people behind the till had to come out and sort the whole fight out and clean the sick up!!! and the money on the table was because we felt bad about the fight. We did pay for our food at the till. lol please believe me, it is true
Sick story mate

Spoiler

There are waiters and waitresses at Nandos (the people behind the counter)!!! The people behind the till had to come out and sort the whole fight out and clean the sick up!!! and the money on the table was because we felt bad about the fight. We did pay for our food at the till. lol please believe me, it is true

The definition of a waiter: A man whose job is to serve customers at their tables in a restaurant.

I will leave you to ponder.
Original post by Platopus
The definition of a waiter: A man whose job is to serve customers at their tables in a restaurant.

I will leave you to ponder.

oh well you know what I mean!
Original post by TheRealLifeBane
Sick story mate

Spoiler

Haha nice pun mate
Original post by Student403
made me lol

I lol every time I think of what happened! When she was sick and then when sick was all in his hair...that was hilarious! lol

I believe you buddy!
Original post by Shumaya
I believe you buddy!

Thank you buddy! :hugs:
Of course, and when your friend puked all over the ex it went oh his hair. Like flying vomit ? Have you heard about gravity before or ..?

Also, if someone would just sick all over me like that 1st thing I'd do would be going to the toilets, not running outside smelling af, just saying.

[scrollr] :nyan: [/scrollr]
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Of course, and when your friend puked all over the ex it went oh his hair. Like flying vomit ? Have you heard about gravity before or ..?

Also, if someone would just sick all over me like that 1st thing I'd do would be going to the toilets, not running outside smelling af, just saying.

[scrollr] :nyan: [/scrollr]

He was trying to stop his gf from fighting so he wasn't just stood up straight. And that's a fair point, I would go to the toilets too. He was probably too embaressed and had to get out of there or something lol
He was trying to stop his gf from fighting so he wasn't just stood up straight. And that's a fair point, I would go to the toilets too. He was probably too embaressed and had to get out of there or something lol

Sure, what else :h:
That should be a good bedtime story :smile:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Sure, what else :h:

Yeah :h:

Quick Reply

Latest