The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University Firmers?

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys. I got rejected by City after the interview and was wondering if I could applying of them throughout clearing? Even though they didn't reject me because of grades
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by Ashaibrahim5
Hey guys. I got rejected by City after the interview and was wondering if I could applying of them throughout clearing? Even though they didn't reject me because of grades

What course was this for? :smile:
Original post by Iloveladygagaxo
What course was this for? :smile:

Radiography
Hey guys, I'm a first year at Cass Business School and was doing Banking and International Finance, if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them :smile:
I'm moving to UCL starting this September
Original post by Ganja_Saurus
Hey guys, I'm a first year at Cass Business School and was doing Banking and International Finance, if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them :smile:

Why are you moving to UCL? Is cass bad
Original post by Tsubasawings
Why are you moving to UCL? Is cass bad

I'm moving to UCL because I got an offer to do Economics and Statistics, since their Economics department is ranked really highly I thought I'd be a fool not to take it plus I really like some statistics or mathematical elements and I didn't really get that in my course.

Cass is great, but they kind of dumb down the maths and statistics in it that's why I moved. But if you wanna go into finance they have a wealth of resources plus you can even use the Cass department and go to Cass events which is really cool. But to be honest I wasn't really challenged at Cass and I feel that moving to UCL would give me a proper challenge that I desire.

I think if you don't live out then its kind of hard to make friends because sooo many people are internationals, but then again I didn't join any societies so I think that's why as well.
Original post by Ashaibrahim5
Radiography

Radiography is very picky and they won't look at someone again if they've been rejected first time around :frown: did they say why they rejected you?
Original post by Ganja_Saurus

Hello, I have got a conditional offer for international political economy, do you know if the course is popular, i.e. does city receive a high volume of applications for this course, cause I was wondering if this course goes through clearing (if you knew of anyone doing the course)?
Reply 28
Original post by El Papi Chulo
Hello, I have got a conditional offer for international political economy, do you know if the course is popular, i.e. does city receive a high volume of applications for this course, cause I was wondering if this course goes through clearing (if you knew of anyone doing the course)?

They're very likely to still take you on even if you don't get the exact grades. If slightly under the requirements I wouldn't worry. This course does go into clearing some years. It is a very popular course and has a lot of international students on it as well. Very interesting course, highly recommend it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I firmed City University as well. I am going to study BSc Accounting and Finance, has anyone else chosen this course too. Also i'm going to be commuting from home.
Original post by Iloveladygagaxo
Radiography is very picky and they won't look at someone again if they've been rejected first time around :frown: did they say why they rejected you?

That's what I was thinking unfortunately. They said I didn't evidence enough motivation to undertake the course skn
Reply 31
I will do business studies starting this September ! I have to find an accommodation now as I am from France
Reply 32
Original post by ayodeji96
Hey, I firmed City University as well. I am going to study BSc Accounting and Finance, has anyone else chosen this course too. Also i'm going to be commuting from home.

I have also firmed City university of London for Accounting and finance. Also I'll be commuting from home too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending