The Student Room Group

How to turn someone down on online dating?

Just been experimenting with online dating as its really hard as a Christian guy to meet other Christian girls...don't really like it tbh, so will sack it off soon...anyway:

This girl has messaged me. Sent me a really nice message, and seems nice. However I'm just not attracted to her in anyway, and she said one little thing which was enough to put me off. How do I politely 'reject her'. Some say it's best to ignore it, but I feel bad when she's put herself out there, and taken the time to write to me.

Thoughts?*
Reply 1
God told me that you're not right for me
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
God told me that you're not right for me

Ha, that was quick.

Should of added no cheesy Christian lines allowed!
Well if women have the nerve to ignore our messages, I'm sure we can ignore theirs.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Ha, that was quick.

Should of added no cheesy Christian lines allowed!

In that case, "Satan told me you're not right for me"
Original post by Anonymous
Just been experimenting with online dating as its really hard as a Christian guy to meet other Christian girls...don't really like it tbh, so will sack it off soon...anyway:

This girl has messaged me. Sent me a really nice message, and seems nice. However I'm just not attracted to her in anyway, and she said one little thing which was enough to put me off. How do I politely 'reject her'. Some say it's best to ignore it, but I feel bad when she's put herself out there, and taken the time to write to me.

Thoughts?*

Its simple just say you dont like her
Just say you don't feel like there's an attraction and that's all that's needed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending