The Student Room Group

Hillary calls Trump her husband.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serine Soul
Reminds me of that Recess episode where Spinelli calls her teacher 'Mama'

Is that the one where they all make fun of her??? :rofl: I remember that!
Original post by Student403
Is that the one where they all make fun of her??? :rofl: I remember that!

Omg yes :five:

Recess was the best :moon:
Omg yes :five:

Recess was the best :moon:

[video="youtube;Sv_IJkagexA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv_IJkagexA[/video]

<3

Bet you won't be able to watch this without smiling
[video="youtube;Sv_IJkagexA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv_IJkagexA[/video]

<3

Lol reminds me of an Instagram post I liked a few hours ago on Disneythrowback with a picture of Randall that said "kids today will never know how much of a b**ch n*gga this guy was" :rofl:

<3

You were right :colondollar:

Everyone used to (and still sometimes do) call me Gretchen :colonhash:
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Lol reminds me of an Instagram post I liked a few hours ago on Disneythrowback with a picture of Randall that said "kids today will never know how much of a b**ch n*gga this guy was" :rofl:

Lmfao it's true - he was the worst

You were right :colondollar:

Everyone used to (and still sometimes do) call me Gretchen :colonhash:

:rofl: at least you weren't an Ashley!
Reminds me of that Recess episode where Spinelli calls her teacher 'Mama'

Classic :biggrin:
Lmfao it's true - he was the worst

:rofl: at least you weren't an Ashley!

I remember that episode too :teehee: It's like a mini Mean Girls episode
I remember that episode too :teehee: It's like a mini Mean Girls episode

:yes: :lol:
LOL!
Imagine what their child will look like.....

btw no hate plz
Original post by Foo.mp3
Classic Shilary. Trump may be batshit crazy but this woman/special interests backing her are pure evil (see political killings FYR)

Absolute extremely end of the right wing conspiradroid drivel.

There isn't a scrap of meaningful evidence that the Clintons ever had anyone killed and for you to repeat it here like that shows how far out of the real world you are.
Greetings, users of TSR, we are Anonymous.

To the Community Team of TSR,
It has come to our attention, that despite our continued warnings, you have decided to disregard our requests to improve the transparency of how you moderate TSR, and have persisted in running a system which only benefits yourselves and the advertisers operating here.

We have asked politely on many occasions that you change your attitude towards moderation, that you serve and protect your users rather than bully and exploit them, that you maintain the rights and free speech of users. Instead, you have decided to impose stricter moderation measures upon the users of TSR, becoming more zealous with the cards you hand out and lowering the threshold for the severity of behaviour that is worthy of being carded.

You have told the users that the only option out of the troll and bully crisis on TSR is to be stricter and more attentive in your moderation, even joking that "we are all in this together", while simultaneously letting the support team, and yourselves have greater freedom with the non-constructive stuff you are able to post. Even you, Captain Jack, posting a video full of profanities and it being deemed as acceptable to have.

You have created to system which ensures the bullied get banned and bullies roam free. You continue to infringe on the fundamental rights and freedoms of your users, attempting to gain access to our private and confidential information by looking through our Private Messages when you want to find the leaks in your support team. It is now very clear to us that you have no intention of running TSR for your users but you will continue to run it to benefit yourselves. You add insult to injury, we say enough is enough.

To the Community team of TSR, you have made an enemy of Anonymous, you have angered us considerably and we are your worst nightmare because we can out this behaviour. You disregard the requests of your users and continue to operate for your own selfish gain. Anonymous is not a small group of powerless people to ignore, we are an organised, globally active, collective of like-minded individuals and our message is clear, we are standing up against this current system you have imposed on your users. Your worst enemy is now your users, past and present. The revolution has begun.

We are anonymous,
We are legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us and respect us.
Original post by Foo.mp3
There's more than a scrap, only thing missing is a smoking gun, in the cretin's hand! People need to wake up already:mute:

I see it repeats the Vince Foster allegations. It's interesting to note that both Republican and FBI investigations confirmed his death as a suicide. Below is the relevant passage from Wikipedia. Yet despite numerous independent investigations all confirming it as suicide, the right wing headbanger conspiradroids (including apparently you) continue to peddle the myth that Foster was suicided,

The first was by the United States Park Police in 1993, in whose jurisdiction the original investigation fell.[21] Because of Foster's position in the White House, the Federal Bureau of Investigation assisted in the investigation, as did several other state and federal agencies.[21] The result of this investigation was released as a joint report from the Department of Justice, the FBI, and the Park Police on August 10, 1993, and it stated: "The condition of the scene, the medical examiner's findings and the information gathered clearly indicate that Mr. Foster committed suicide."[21]

Investigations by a coroner and Independent Counsel Robert B. Fiske, in a 58-page report released on June 30, 1994, also concluded that Foster had committed suicide.[14] This report made use of FBI resources and incorporated the views of several experienced pathologists; it concluded: "The overwhelming weight of the evidence compels the conclusion ... that Vincent Foster committed suicide in Fort Marcy Park on July 20, 1993."[21]

In addition, two investigations by the U.S. Congress found that Foster committed suicide.[14] One was by Representative William F. Clinger Jr. from Pennsylvania, the ranking Republican on the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, who reached this conclusion in a finding published on August 12, 1994.[21]

The other was by the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, wherein both the majority Democratic and minority Republican reports reached the same conclusion in reports issued on January 3, 1995.[21]

Theories of a cover-up persisted, however,[22] some of which were promulgated by the Arkansas Project.[23] The speculation and conspiracy theories featured on talk radio and elsewhere caused pain to the Foster family.[12] After a three-year investigation, Whitewater independent counsel Ken Starr[22] released a report on October 10, 1997, also concluding that the death was a suicide.[14][24] In response, Sheila Foster Anthony, sister of Vince, said that she agreed with Starr's findings but criticized his investigation for having taken so long, thus contributing to the existence of "ridiculous conspiracy theories proffered by those with a profit or political motive".[24]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster#Subsequent_investigations

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending