The Student Room Group

Do people have erections when they travel nude?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HucktheForde
he is massive.

and i would not believe that is flaccid. he must be at least half hard, given his girlfriend is on bikini... my penis is so small when its flaccid but x4 the size when erected. I was thinking if his penis in that leak photo increase by x 4 that would be monstrous...

Yes if he was a grower id be concerned for Katy 😂
Original post by natalie427
I wasn't commenting on true girth, I was commenting on the photo!!!! I was saying what I saw. OK?!
Why can't I give my opinion!
It's ok for people to say it's massive - it's not ok for me to give my opinion .... Hmm .
Also didn't know erect girth... Was 'true' girth . That's new to me.

Are you Orlando bloom or summat? ... Only reason I can think for you getting so defensive about my opinion.

Exactly, flaccid girth isn't true girth so don't know why you were like debatable lol, seemed like you were judging.

And yep, I'm definitely Orlando Bloom posting on TSR, good one :top:
Original post by Anonymous
Exactly, flaccid girth isn't true girth so don't know why you were like debatable lol, seemed like you were judging.

And yep, I'm definitely Orlando Bloom posting on TSR, good one :top:

Why do you have such an issue with this, its my opinion about a picture. Thats all.

What makes an erect penis true girth??. Even though 'true girth' isn't even a thing.

Cant I judge a picture, everyone else was saying it was massive so I was giving my opinion, why did you decide to pipe up with me?

Forums are for discussing, this picture was posted for discussing. I discussed. I gave my opinion.

Obviously I know your not OB.

At the end of the day, it was my opinion about a picture, you can't tell me I can't express my opinion about a picture.
(edited 7 years ago)
OMG, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT TRUE GIRTH, I saw it how the picture was, that is what I was referring to obviously.
I was like debatable because from the pictures it could have been a variety of girth.

Why do you have such an issue with this, its my opinion about a picture. Thats all.

What makes an erect penis true girth??. Even though 'true girth' isn't even a thing.

Cant I judge a picture, everyone else was saying it was massive so I was giving my opinion, why did you decide to pipe up with me?

Why dont you tell them that they can't say its massive because thats not it at its most truthful???

Forums are for discussing, this picture was posted for discussing. I discussed. I gave my opinion.

Obviously I know your not OB.

At the end of the day, it was my opinion about a picture, you can't tell me I can't express my opinion about a picture.

Not really, all the pictures show pretty much the same girth. It's pointless to talk about flaccid girth when it isn't representative of erect girth
Not really, all the pictures show pretty much the same girth. It's pointless to talk about flaccid girth when it isn't representative of erect girth

But I'm not talking about erect girth. So it doesn't matter
Reply 25

This is the weirdest argument I've seen on TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
This is the weirdest argument I've seen on TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tell me about it
he's pretty big but i that's definitely a flaccid penis. my ex's looked similar, he's probably just a shower
Original post by ~Tara~
Also we need better sex education. I only recently learnt that an erect penis can still move about and doesn't always point to the sky

Indeed. The angle also often alters with age: someone who had '45 degrees upwards' erections while a teenager can often have '30 degrees downwards' when older, for example.
Reply 29
I guess it's not something that can easily be talked about with partner either. Before I got with current partner, id never seen a flaccid penis. I was curious but how can you be curious without being bit creepy..just looking 😳

I guess the only British thing for it is to ask men I don't know on the internet lol.
Thanks for responding as a grown up :smile:
I cant say I always get hard when travelling, then again I don't really travel anywhere naked. You can get arrested for that sort of ****.

Exactly. You shouldn't be talking about girth at all unless it's about erect girth.
Exactly. You shouldn't be talking about girth at all unless it's about erect girth.

Disagree.
Disagree.

I don't disagree
I don't disagree

Err.... Obviously. I'll talk about whatever I want though. But thanks for your thoughts. That's all.
Err.... Obviously. I'll talk about whatever I want though. But thanks for your thoughts. That's all.

I'm saying that flaccid length isn't representative of erect length so not much use in labelling it as debatable
I'm saying that flaccid length isn't representative of erect length so not much use in labelling it as debatable

I think we've covered this previously.
I think we've covered this previously.

Indeed
What a load of fuss about Orlando Bloom. It is as if no-one has ever seen a naked man before. When I have been in a German spa where everyone is naked, men are all 'asleep', to use a euphemism.
It's definitely not a full erection - if I had to guess, I'd say he's got a bit of a semi. And who can blame him, I would too if I were on holiday with a smokin' hot babe like Katy Perry. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest