The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HAnwar
Abu Hurayrah (radi Allahu anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) recited, “That Day it (the earth) will reveal its news (about all that happened over it of good or evil).” (99:4). Then He (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) inquired, “Do you know what its news are?” He was told: “Allah and His Messenger know better”. He said, “Its news is that it shall bear witness against every slave man and woman they did on its back. It will say: ‘You did this and this on such and such day.’ Those will be its news.”
[At-Tirmidhi]
Commentary:
This Hadith makes evident the perfect Omnipotence of Allah by telling us that He will bestow power of speech on the earth and it will bear witness to the acts committed on its surface. It has stern warning for people that however they may try to hide their sins from others, they will not be able to save themselves from Allah and His system of accountability.

Original post by HAnwar
Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "How can I feel at ease when the Angel of the Trumpet, (Israfil) has put his lips to the Trumpet and is waiting for the order to blow it". He (ﷺ) perceived as if this had shocked his Companions, so he (ﷺ) told them to seek comfort through reciting: 'Hasbunallah wa ni'mal-Wakil [Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)]".

[At-Tirmidhi].

Jazaka Allah. PRSOM
Everyone else also, can you all spare some change for this family in need. If not then can you please forward it to someone who can? Jazakum Allah.

https://www.gofundme.com/2hmjhy4
Reply 1462

Subhan'Allah it made me shiver :redface:

SubhanAllah
what does shifa mean?
Original post by cupcakes87
what does shifa mean?

Cure.
Original post by s_ahmed2
Cure.

aahh, thanks :smile:

You're welcome.
Original post by Saba XD
Jazaka Allah. PRSOM

Wa iyyaki x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, girlie. You might not remember me but I remember your username from two years ago. I hope you're doing fine. :biggrin: Tc.
Original post by Saba XD
Hey, girlie. You might not remember me but I remember your username from two years ago. I hope you're doing fine. :biggrin: Tc.

I have no idea who you are!! But im doing well! I hope youre doing good too! God bless :smile:
I have no idea who you are!! But im doing well! I hope youre doing good too! God bless :smile:

I used to be a TSRian two years ago. We used to be friends but then I got myself banned from TSR. Now, I am back with a different username. God bless you too :biggrin:
Original post by Saba XD
I used to be a TSRian two years ago. We used to be friends but then I got myself banned from TSR. Now, I am back with a different username. God bless you too :biggrin:

I curious, what was your username?
I curious, what was your username?

I'd rather keep that a secret. But, we met on the TSR indian society if that helps LOL.
Reply 1475
Original post by IdeasForLife
Nope. You can start!

I would but I don't check the thread that often so I wouldn't want to leave the answerers hanging lol
Original post by Saba XD
I'd rather keep that a secret. But, we met on the TSR indian society if that helps LOL.

Did you like ggmu and were you fats? :curious:
Did you like ggmu and were you fats? :curious:

Fats was Somali lmao
Original post by Zamestaneh
Fats was Somali lmao

Shush you im trying to be a detective -_-
'Dozens of people have been killed and injured in a suicide bomb attack in the grounds of a government-run hospital in the south-western Pakistani city of Quetta.'

Attacking hospitals?! Absolutely disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending